Phone screenshot upload issue

Indonesia
Jakarta
FOUR16_
Dear GTP,

Earlier today I tried to upload a phone screenshot of Chris Forsberg trying out GT Sport from mobile. But everytime I try to upload said image (.png format) an error message appears: "The uploaded file is not an image as expected".

Unfortunately, I cannot provide a screenshot of said error message. Is it a mobile-exclusive issue or is it the image itself?

Looking forward to a resolve of this issue. In the mean time, keep being awesome, :gtplanet:.

Dear GTP,

Earlier today I tried to upload a phone screenshot of Chris Forsberg trying out GT Sport from mobile. But everytime I try to upload said image (.png format) an error message appears: "The uploaded file is not an image as expected".

Unfortunately, I cannot provide a screenshot of said error message. Is it a mobile-exclusive issue or is it the image itself?

Looking forward to a resolve of this issue. In the mean time, keep being awesome, :gtplanet:.

Can you attach the file to a post either as native or in a ZIP?

This could be caused by a wide variety of things; most likely, something is not quite right with the image you're uploading.

@silverman_GT, what type of phone do you have, and what version of its OS is it running? As TenEightyOne mentioned, is there another way for you to share the file so we can inspect it?

Back