Phone won't load GT.com website!

T3mpu5_Fu91t
I can't load up the GT.com website on my phone...
It starts loading and then the browser just closes itself...
Anyone know why this is happening or know a way to fix it??

Might be the way the site is coded, causing a conflict on your phone, causing the browser to close. Unless you can upgrade the browser, sadly there's no chance you'll be able to get the site working on your phone.

Ive tried a couple of third party browsers too.. None of which work consistantly... sometimes they load the page but then not the remote race window... Sometimes all of it will work..
Im quite confused by it...
Looks like i wont be hosting any remote races in the day untill i can get an iPhone!!

I think the site was designed for PC web browsers in mind, so it will act funny on browsers that are not on a PC.

I'm pretty certain that the issue could be the version of flash on the phone. Only recently has flash been added to mobile devices and has been continuously updated.

I'm pretty certain that the issue could be the version of flash on the phone. Only recently has flash been added to mobile devices and has been continuously updated.

Neither the remote race page, nor the My home page use Flash. Any webkit-compatible browser should be able to use it.

You may want to check if cookies/JavaScript etc. are all activated on your phone. The site runs fine on my iPhone, which is notorious for being picky where websites are concerned.

Apart from scrolling the friends list when creating races (works, just not well), the iphone works surprisingly well with the remote hosting.

Back