Phono audio 4-into-2

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoebiusUK
  • 2 comments
  • 1,040 views
Messages
53
Hi all

I was wondering if you could help.

I have 4 phono outputs (red&white from PC and red&white from PS3) going into a switch that goes into a set of speakers. So I can switch between my PC and PS3 to listen to whatever I'm using at the time.

Are there any equipment out there where I can put those four connections into and listen to the PC and PS3 at the same time from one set of speakers?

Sometimes I want to listen to my iTunes and PS3 at the same time but I can't find anything for it.

Thanks a lot
 
2 Y-splitters would mix the Audio (2 male to 1 female)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000ZD8BXA/?tag=gtplanet-20

or a better way would be a cheap little 2 channel mixer which would give you control over which was louder.
.. can't find one suitable, but vivanco used to make when, just like a little crossfader..
 
Back