Photo Competitions?

• Thread starter tupacrulez
  • 7 comments
Anyone interested? the guys at the GT4 photo comp board are saying that instead of trying to get my TT entries into the GT4 comps, I should start a TT comp. Probably just the one with different rules each week or something.

If anyone is down for it, shoot me a PM or leave one here. if I can get enough interest, I'll gladly do it.

Brock5000 used to run a TT PMC style competition which I enjoyed entering. Here is the last poll, which I won. :sly:

I think if you were to run it, do what he did and post it in the GT4 section. Will get more attention that way. I wouldn't mind running it too if you don't want to. 👍

hehe you can do it. i won't have the time in around 2 weeks. I'll post it there, but i figured this topic should go here.

will make another in the GT4 board since alot of people play both, to garner interest before we/you set it up.

the rules will probably be decided by the winner. it's not gonna be 2.0 all the time because that gets repetitive.

we'll probably start with mostly PMC and then add or subtract specific tools by preference of winner.

just to let everyone know, my idea for a TT photocomp has been indefinitely shelved. life is crazy, and I can't devote the time to run it.

Back