Photo contest-Win a Super GT and a Lexus IS F Racing Concept--Read first post

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghsnu
  • 19 comments
  • 2,895 views
Messages
1,039
United States
Tucson, AZ
Messages
spedy7
Ok, revamp!

Post your best traffic cone killing moments! They can be from the internet or from ingame.

There will be two divisions: Internet photos and ingame photos. The winner for Internet photos will receive a Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z '06 Super GT (premium car). The winner for ingame photos will recive a Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08 painted in a light metallic blue.

Contest ends January 1st, so post your best photos!
 
Last edited:
cuar01_lazyamerica0710.jpg


He killed that cone, yo!
 
lol i know, i know
 
traffic_cone_gator.jpg


Yeah, it will kill u in a sec !
 
traffic_cone_gator.jpg


Yeah, it will kill u in a sec !

I was going to enter but you may as well just give hime the car now, that is the best use of a trafic cone i have ever seen
 
traffic_cone_gator.jpg


Yeah, it will kill u in a sec !
lol, genius.

And the competition is still open, so just pos a traffic cone killing moment.

Still haven't seen ingame shots!
 
just incase an ingame shot still has a chane of wining here is mine
hope i killed enough cones:)


click for full image
 
Last edited:
It's not a rule (yet) , but please keep picture size to max 800 pixels on longest edge. 👍
 
traffic_cone_monster.jpg


Obey the traffic laws, or else!
 
lol, beware of the cone monster!
 
I prefer to avoid the cones, however slightly.

dorifto.jpg
 
Oh come on...kill some cones for once :).
 
i've killed my fair share, just don't know of any pics at the moment.
 
i've killed my fair share, just don't know of any pics at the moment.
Go kill some at the Top Gear track?
 
Funnily enough, I just so happened to have a picture for this. It's actually my B-Spec Bob, doing a terrible job of driving a fully tuned Lotus Elise 111R RM (one of my favorite cars to drive) around the Top Gear Test Track for the British Lightweights series (the tire limit being comfort soft probably is the main culprit actually, but I'm not one to pass on opportunities to make fun of how bad the B-Spec drivers are oftentimes). The reason I took the screenshots was because he was so incompetent and managed to run into other AI cars not once, but twice, on the figure-eight intersection, but I also got a picture of it knocking over some cones:


(Click for full size)
 
I don't think my bob is that bad at driving the Top Gear track lol.

And bump from the third page 0.o
 
My entry for the internet photos competion. All the other traffic cone monsters are indeed very evil, and very nasty but I think I have the monster to beat them all...









cone2%5B3%5D.jpg


:lol:
 
Back