Photo Mode is MAGEEEK!!!!!

• Thread starter zingaro314
  • 0 comments
United States
United States
I went to Willow Springs - lookin for payback! - and it occured to me how awesome the tech is, "I'm at that place where Ken threw the wrench at "Caerrill"!"; just gently wildin'...

Winning motivates pictures, so let's take some. And I started really moving the camera around... We can MOVE this camera AROUND. Like, if you have the time and patience, you can "walk" the whole course! At WS, you can go pretty deep in the infields, take aerials, (it goes up what loox like 20-25 floors! You can see the whole track in the same frame), and panoramas. PD planned it, I see, when they added and extreme ratio format, 12 by 5, rite?

Well, even if in another life I got paid to take pictures - yeah, that's not what I spent all that money for. I'm sorry Kaz, I knoe you mean well, but if the pix-taking part of GT had never existed, I wouldn't have missed it.

I say that with the same fingers I'm admiting to loving the camera and its' capabilities and potential. Potential for gaining and edge in competition: I'm gonna use it for RECCE! I'n gona go to every track and any part give me trouble, I'm gonna go LOOK AT IT, AT THE SHAPE, THE DIPS AND BUMPS!. some times in real time the sense of speed is tricky to gauge, but from outside we can see how long a set of corner-short staright-corner really takes to get thru, how much track you really have to look for grip or react to.

Ahrite, gotta go; gotta earn...

Back