Photo Mode Locations

  • Thread starter Thread starter sebase74
  • 6 comments
  • 952 views
Messages
88
Messages
sssebastiannn
I have unlocked eleven. Are there any more?
 
Mine are broken. You're supposed to get one or two from the Grand Tour events. I did all the events but didn't get any new locations for it.
 
you have to do them in order using the next button.
 
Exactly. Just unlocked a missing location after reading about the problem. Start the first race, skip the video and press next race. Skip video, next race r&r
 
Mine are broken. You're supposed to get one or two from the Grand Tour events. I did all the events but didn't get any new locations for it.

You have to watch the movie in between the races to get the locations.
 
There is one more for getting Gold on the AMG Driving school, Beginner i think. But Really, there should only be 11 after that IMO, Ahrweiler Street and Gate should of been 1 location. I'm still hoping that Garage and Air Tunnel is unlockable.
 
You have to watch the movie in between the races to get the locations.

It's been a while since I did them but I thought I did hit next after each one and watched every video all the way through. I'll do it again just in case. Thanks!
 
Back