Photo Mode: Photo Lap

  • Thread starter Thread starter Locost7Rules
  • 5 comments
  • 638 views
Messages
106
I cannot figure out how to make the Photo Lap work and it is driving me nuts! I select the photo lap option, and let the B-Spec put the car through its paces, then I can't figure out what to do, pausing doesn't bring up any type of photo taking option, and quitting just, well, quits. I am asking here because skimpy useless "Instruction Manual" that comes with the game just mentions Photo Lap in passing, and doesn't explain how to use it.
 
Locost7Rules
I cannot figure out how to make the Photo Lap work and it is driving me nuts! I select the photo lap option, and let the B-Spec put the car through its paces, then I can't figure out what to do, pausing doesn't bring up any type of photo taking option, and quitting just, well, quits. I am asking here because skimpy useless "Instruction Manual" that comes with the game just mentions Photo Lap in passing, and doesn't explain how to use it.

when you go into the photo lap you have to drive, then watch the replay. while watching the replay hit the select button and it will bring up the photo options.
 
I'm still not sure I understand the difference between Photos and Film. I know there is a very slight size savings with film but surely there's something else about it worth using. Why not just use Photos all the time.

??
 
Civuck
I'm still not sure I understand the difference between Photos and Film. I know there is a very slight size savings with film but surely there's something else about it worth using. Why not just use Photos all the time.

??

I think that film is just coordinates and settings for the picture, when you process film, it renders the picture, and you can view it like any normal picture.
 
When you're using photo drive you have to watch the reay on A-Spec then press select to bring up the photo mode options, or if you're using B-Spec you can use press select at anytime to bring up the photo mode.
 
Back