Photo Mode Print - Toyota MR2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ant78
  • 10 comments
  • 867 views
Messages
178
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
legacy-8
Around 10 years ago, I was the proud owner of a MK2 MR2 Turbo and miss this car pretty much every day!

I never got a decent picture of it whilst I owned it, so decided to recreate it in GT Sport photo mode, print and frame it!!

It's so real, my friends and family actually think it is a picture of mine lol

(please excuse the light reflections of the frame)

IMG_0542.jpg
 
Haha, believe it or not, that was my actual license plate! I used to get people shout 'haha, he has poo on his car' :lol:

Yea Jack, I originally was going to do it on Canvas, but fancied a frame instead. It's pretty large too, 24" x 36", so had to crop it a little
 
That looks great, I'd miss that car every day as well!

Man, I've been thinking about framing a picture or two, but it's too hard to decide which pics/cars would get the wall treatment. I'm thinking of investing in one of those USB picture frames to cycle through the GTS photos.
 
Haha, believe it or not, that was my actual license plate! I used to get people shout 'haha, he has poo on his car' :lol:

Yea Jack, I originally was going to do it on Canvas, but fancied a frame instead. It's pretty large too, 24" x 36", so had to crop it a little
Could have used this one:

DSC00378b.JPG
​
Or used the right font on the plate :D I'm sure someone has uploaded the DVLA font for this purpose!

Interestingly, the plate then made its way to an imported, brown, Mk1 MR2, which seems to have expired about four years ago.
 
Ahhh that was way after I owned it, it was stripped of all it's decent parts and used for track days etc. (note the other MR2 next to it, that's where the parts ended up no doubt)

Looks awful there!
 
Last edited:
..Interestingly, the plate then made its way to an imported, brown, Mk1 MR2..
Euuuu sounds like an appropriate home for that plate.

GTS certainly looks better than real life in this instance.
 
Back