Photo mode request!

• Thread starter Acid X
  • 2 comments
United States
California
Axidwulv
Hey all!

Unfortunately I no longer have a system to play GT6 and this is the last installment with a truly innumerable car count. Because of that, it also has the best selection of JGTC cars!

In short, I'm hoping to work with someone who can snap me some photo mode shots of a few different vehicles from a few different angles. They will all be JGTC cars, so ideally you would own them already in game.

If you think you can help me, please DM me or reply here and we can get started!

Hey all!

Unfortunately I no longer have a system to play GT6 and this is the last installment with a truly innumerable car count. Because of that, it also has the best selection of JGTC cars!

In short, I'm hoping to work with someone who can snap me some photo mode shots of a few different vehicles from a few different angles. They will all be JGTC cars, so ideally you would own them already in game.

If you think you can help me, please DM me or reply here and we can get started!
I reinstalled the game a few days ago and have plenty of cash on hand so I can buy whatever cars you need.

Latest Posts

Back