Photo Travel Vs Replay in Game (About details)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gturbo5
  • 2 comments
  • 796 views

Gturbo5

(Banned)
Messages
494
Poland
Poland
Messages
Gturbo5
In Game Replay in game VS Photo Travel (About details model)

I'm tested! (It was same in GT5)
In game - 50-60fps (replay 30fps)
Photo Travel - 15-30

1cii.jpg

v6qu.jpg

bwul.jpg

4xp4.jpg

xzps.jpg

y5dh.jpg

vmy3.jpg

hj0w.jpg

r51q.jpg

llao.jpg


Replay photo - is low/medium details and textures. (PS3)
Photo Travel - is high details and textures. (Look like PS4/GT7 it will same details or better!)

What you think about? :D
 
Last edited:
I thought I'd read that when taking photos in replay, the end result up scaled the car models to the photo travel quality. These are very subtle differences, and could be the result of lighting, but the one that really stands out for me is the shot of the engine, where all the bits seem much more round and polished in the photo travel photo.
 
Looks the same to me.
 
Back