• Thread starter Cap'n Jack
  • 18 comments

Cap'n Jack

Premium
Australia
South of the South
GoldMineGutted
galleryheader2o.png

Welcome to my gallery. It has been a long time coming, I'm certainly not new to Gran Turismo's photomode but I have never really shared many of my photos outside of The Infield. For now, all my photos will be completely unedited, but this could change in the future. I will only be showing off what I consider "the best" of my abilities here but there will be many more to see (in addition to the hundreds already there) over at my Flickr page!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIRECTORY

Thank you and please feel free to leave any constructive criticism!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sands've Turned Purple

Click for larger sizes.

Click for larger sizes.

Click for larger sizes.

Click for larger sizes.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, so much, for the quick and positive comments! There should be more be more photos to come in the next day or two!

Very nice shots, and I looked through your flickr, and absolutely love some of the abstract stuff you've done.
keep up the good work 👍

... and moving along, thanks Gtuned and Patrick! Greatly appreciated! 👍

Driving Fast Through a Big City at Night

Click for larger sizes.

Click for larger sizes.

Click for larger sizes.

Click for larger sizes.

Click for larger sizes.

Click for larger sizes.

Click for larger sizes.

Very nice, I like your way of taking images, it feels like a nice change. Hope to see more of you, the compositions are angles are spot on in my eyes, so the only thing left would be editing... which you brought up earlier.

I can just say one thing for sure, you need to enter the competitions. I think you have a serious shot at taking home some success pretty soon. 👍

Thank you. The only real reason I don't enter the photomode competitions more often is because I've rarely been happy with the photos I've kinda had to "force" myself to take for the competitions. I have entered the competitions with photos I've taken previously though and I'll most likely still do it that way. I'm stubborn, I know, but if everyone just picked themes which were suited to the photos in my gallery everything would be fine! :lol:

These are epic. Lighting is fantastic and I love the track shots as well. Quality stuff. Gonna keep an eye on this gallery. 👍

Nope, I don't do any sort of photography in real life. Occasionally I'll take some faux-artsy shots with my iPhone... but I don't think that really counts. I know a tiny bit about the rule of thirds, leading lines, etc. but not much.

Okay, I'm back! And this time I've taken some suggestions and tried my hand at editing my photos. So please feel free to give me some good criticism. They're not quite my best photos but my time playing GT5, and consequently photomode, has been pretty sporadic since my last update.

True Blue

Come on Jack, you do good work but your gallery is a little bare. Or are ya waiting for GT6?

Back