Portugal
Lisboa
Welcome to week 192 of the:

Main.jpg

Week 190 Winner: RetroGiant

qFW8K.jpg

Theme.jpg

Theme: Slow Shutter

"Try and keep the shutter speed really low revealing crazy blurs and backgrounds."

Cars: Any

Tracks: Any

Photo Travel: No

Poll Size: --

Rules.jpg

Rules

Please ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have any questions about how this competition is run, please, send me a private message.

Entry requirements
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work not previously entered in a competition.
  • The theme chooser cannot enter the competition he is judging.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry);
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly.
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions.
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side, be it vertical or horizontal.
  • No enhacements permited to the previews, they must not have more or less effects that the original image.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters is enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favourite shot(s).

Image enhancement rules

Photoshop may be used to adjust:
  • Brightness, contrast and gamma values.
  • RGB Levels
    (When adjusting these, it has to be uniform throughout the whole image)

Photoshop may also be used to:
  • Rotate, crop and resize;
  • Removing the GT4 watermark (using the clone stamp or the healing tool);
  • Add border and signature.

Photoshop may not be used to:
  • Use any plug-ins , filter or adjustments not mentioned above;
  • Add any exterior elements to the original photo.

Deadline.jpg

March, 8th

Yea to be honest, I don't even car if a car is in the pic lol. Let your creative juices flow!

Just really unique,not what we're used to seeing around here.What car is it anyway?

Oh, thanks. I'll take that as a compliment. :) Just wanted to follow the theme as much as possible. ;) A black BMW M5 with black rims (Bentley Speed 8 Race Car rims - BN0209 if I'm not mistaken).

Been a while since I've been here, computer has been running very very slow, gotta love dial-up! Anyway, heres my entry

Final Entry

Photobucket wasn't resizing it at all, it kept reposting it after i made the changes and it kept posting it as a big picture. I hope tumbnail is ok, at least it aint clogging up the forums...

Attachments

• IMG0023-1.jpg
    IMG0023-1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Photomode Competition Notification:

• This competition week is now closed;
  • Poll will be up shortly;
  • Next week will be up shortly.
  • Fugaku, next time, don't forget the Final Entry in your entry post.

Best regards,
Nicknamealguem

Last edited:
Back