Photomode Competition - Week 194 - Closed

Portugal
Lisboa
Welcome to week 194 of the:

Main.jpg

Week 192 Winner: NTX

img0420p.jpg

Theme.jpg

Theme: Free for all (except for the rules)

"Be creative"

Cars: Any

Tracks: Any

Photo Travel: Yes

Poll Size: --

Rules.jpg

Rules

Please ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have any questions about how this competition is run, please, send me a private message.

Entry requirements
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work not previously entered in a competition.
  • The theme chooser cannot enter the competition he is judging.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry);
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly.
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions.
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side, be it vertical or horizontal.
  • No enhacements permited to the previews, they must not have more or less effects that the original image.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters is enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favourite shot(s).

Image enhancement rules

Photoshop may be used to adjust:
  • Brightness, contrast and gamma values.
  • RGB Levels
    (When adjusting these, it has to be uniform throughout the whole image)

Photoshop may also be used to:
  • Rotate, crop and resize;
  • Removing the GT4 watermark (using the clone stamp or the healing tool);
  • Add border and signature.

Photoshop may not be used to:
  • Use any plug-ins , filter or adjustments not mentioned above;
  • Add any exterior elements to the original photo.

Deadline.jpg

April, 9th

This is my very first competition entry ever.

user126343pic1199912705.jpg

Will this do?

this is my very first competition entry ever.

*Picture*

will this do?

You may want to read the rules, specially this part:

• Please mark your Final Entry clearly.
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions.
  • previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side, be it vertical or horizontal.

Furthermore, I have to ask you if you've used the listed photoshop tools to get that effect only?

final entry

Very nice. 👍

Furthermore, I have to ask you if you've used the listed photoshop tools to get that effect only?

I also don't think so.

Theme is Free for all (except for the rules), or in other words, it's an open theme, though you have to respect The Photomode Competition Photoshop Rules.

Also, franz, great shot. I have to ask, you didn't use separate levels, didn't you?

I also don't think so.

Theme is Free for all (except for the rules), or in other words, it's an open theme, though you have to respect The Photomode Competition Photoshop Rules.

Also, franz, great shot. I have to ask, you didn't use separate levels, didn't you?

Sorry no, nothing fancy about it. I just used weird B&C setting and color-filter (equivalent to RGB level I guess)

First Entry in a Competition...

Final Entry

EDIT: Preview Image was too large...

Last edited:
final entry

Is this alright? Sorry, like I said, I'm new to this.

Attachments

• debft.jpg
    debft.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 25
Nice catch.. over sharpening-brush and an eraser... It'll be difficult, as this is a limited-editing one..

Final Entry
Mercedes Benz - PhotoTravel
I think it turned out awesome, if I do say so myself.. lol

Back