Portugal
Lisboa
Welcome to week 196 of the:

Main.jpg

Week 194 Winner: suzq004

benz1preview.jpg

Theme.jpg

Theme: M3 GTR @ The Ring

"Be Creative. Plenty of shots to choose from, especially when you exit the track."

Cars: BMW M3 GTR (stock car) Only

Tracks: The Nurburgring

Photo Travel: No

Poll Size: --

Rules.jpg

Rules

Please ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have any questions about how this competition is run, please, send me a private message.

Entry requirements
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work not previously entered in a competition.
  • The theme chooser cannot enter the competition he is judging.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry);
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly.
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions.
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side, be it vertical or horizontal.
  • No enhacements permited to the previews, they must not have more or less effects that the original image.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters is enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favourite shot(s).

Image enhancement rules

Photoshop may be used to adjust:
  • Brightness, contrast and gamma values.
  • RGB Levels
    (When adjusting these, it has to be uniform throughout the whole image)

Photoshop may also be used to:
  • Rotate, crop and resize;
  • Removing the GT4 watermark (using the clone stamp or the healing tool);
  • Add border and signature.

Photoshop may not be used to:
  • Use any plug-ins , filter or adjustments not mentioned above;
  • Add any exterior elements to the original photo.

Deadline.jpg

May, 22th

Last edited:
Mm. I'm going to enter this tomorrow, if things go to plan. Hopefully more people will enter...

EDIT: And...done! Unless I change my mind, of course.

Final Entry

Last edited:
Mm. I'm going to enter this tomorrow, if things go to plan. Hopefully more people will enter...

EDIT: And...done! Unless I change my mind, of course.

Final Entry
M3 GTR​

WOW! This is amazing! Great work! Everyone else great work too!

but dont say anithing about the zoom blur from gt4 on the editing rules:indiff:

I was talking about your original entry, the one that is now in the unedited competition. This one is fine blur-wise, but the colors look a bit questionable. You have neglected to follow the rules in previous competitions, and lied about it too.

I was talking about your original entry, the one that is now in the unedited competition. This one is fine blur-wise, but the colors look a bit questionable. You have neglected to follow the rules in previous competitions, and lied about it too.

it was only one competition
but this i didnt cheat :rolleyes:

>lordferius
Great picture you took and uploaded, it looks like a painting. ;)

it was only one competition
but this i didnt cheat :rolleyes:

Again, P.M. me the original picture of your entry, because I clearly see some smudge/soft focus blur in the car rear.
Effect that can't be attainable in photomode nor it is allowed in this competition.

It is quite clear that you went against the rules. Why do you even try?

Do you have problems understanding the rules, how this competitions run or understanding the English language? Why do you keep cheating...it's something I really can't understand.

I sent you Private Message, written in Portuguese, asking why, and offering some help, which you never replayed.
If you have any problem understanding the competition itself or the rules, please, don't hesitate to Private Message me, but please, keep the cheating away from the competitions.

I'll give you one more opportunity, if you want to keep entering this competition. Be warned, if you cheat again, you're out. Has for this week, you're disqualified...again. :indiff:

And, as for this competition, it is now Closed

It is quite clear that you went against the rules. Why do you even try?

Do you have problems understanding the rules, how this competitions run or understanding the English language? Why do you keep cheating...it's something I really can't understand.

I sent you Private Message, written in Portuguese, asking why, and offering some help, which you never replayed.
If you have any problem understanding the competition itself or the rules, please, don't hesitate to Private Message me, but please, keep the cheating away from the competitions.

I'll give you one more opportunity, if you want to keep entering this competition. Be warned, if you cheat again, you're out. Has for this week, you're disqualified...again. :indiff:

And, as for this competition, it is now Closed

i didnt cheat :grumpy:
wtf men
this is ********:yuck:

Doesn't matter what editing program you used, the picture seem to have been edited with phohibited editing tools.

Please stop double-posting. You will find an 'EDIT'-Button in the bottom right corner of your posts, click it, and then add information if it is needed. :)

lordferius:

If at all possible, do a step-by-step procedure of your picture, and save your picture each time you make an adjustment, and give an explanation of the adjustments you made. That way we can find if you made any illegal changes.

Back