Photos of a fluorescence yellow BMW M3 '07?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thomasss95
  • 3 comments
  • 944 views
Messages
632
Netherlands
The Netherlands
Hey,

A while back I saw pictures of a fluorescence yellow M3 with white wheels.
Those pics were amazing and I would like the make that color combo too.
I think the pictures were made on the Nordschleife, but I am not sure about that.
I looked at every picture in the BMW Photomode thread, but I couldn't find it...

If anyone knows where I can find these pics, please let me know! :)

Thomas
 
Its probably a DLC color. check this thread for different colors. Make a backup of your savefile,try various colors on a car yourself and if it's not up to your standards, put savefile back, so you know what color you have to paint the car. In other words,you can try this yourself,without wasting colors, and have a backup ready to return to.
 
Hey,

A while back I saw pictures of a fluorescence yellow M3 with white wheels.
Those pics were amazing and I would like the make that color combo too.
I think the pictures were made on the Nordschleife, but I am not sure about that.
I looked at every picture in the BMW Photomode thread, but I couldn't find it...

If anyone knows where I can find these pics, please let me know! :)

Thomas

I suggest you buy a Suzuki Swift in Championship Yellow 4 and then paint your M3 with that colour and then add wheels and paint them whichever white you fancy.

That is of course assuming you don't have the DLC paint pack already. If you do have it, then do as Goukipau has said and backup your save file, paint it and then if you don't like it, copy the save back onto your PS3 and it wipes what you've just done, so your precious paint chip that you paid real money for is now in your items list, and not been used up.
 
Back