Photo's of Britney SpearsMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter 4special
  • 14 comments
  • 4,858 views
Messages
1
Hi everyone,
I found a wallpaper changer program that changes Brit's pictures itself on the desktop. Each time it changes to a new picture (looks like they have tons of them), and you can set the intervals between the change. its name is http://britneydesk.com .
There are so cool pictures there! Worth to see the small changing screen on their site I't so nice
 
Gross%20out.JPG



I'm with him on this one.
 
I found this in the "Testimonials" section
araghorn:
"prety good"
software is usable and handy images are of good qwality want more britney!
:lol: :lol:
And no, the spelling errors are not mine. Is that the best they coudl come up with? And I wonder how much spyware is bundled with that thing?
 
Or you could just set it to this one all the time.

367-54130.jpg
 
BritneyDesk™ Testimonials
Britneyfan:
"great!"
cool, now I can see britney spears every day on my desktop!

OldMiser:
"Pretty clean and easy to use software , nice wallpapers , hope to see paparazi pics soon :)"
Like it , fast download of wallpapers , seems they have alot it and it's very good quality . Had no problem with install or running , not sure about what editor talking but it's all ok for me. Good work , put more paparazi wallpapers/pics

Matt:
"It keeps me alive when it's too hard."
I'm serious:-), why we all put girls on a desktop? To see somebody nice, attractive, who helps you do not take problems too hard. But from other side I don't have much time for surfing for good girls pics online. This stuff puts new pretty girls on my desktop automatically:. I love it:-)

araghorn:
"prety good"
software is usable and handy images are of good qwality want more britney!

crazyforBritney:
"Wow, I'm really impressed! :-D"
I've got no problems with installation. And now I'm just enjoing it:) I hoop I'll see more Britney's pics soon!

HappyHippy:
"Excellent"
It looks really good :)

T_R:
"Excellent pics!"
Great, great, great wallpapers. Just what I wanted. Looks like they have tons of Britney wallpapers. Thanks to the developers. No problems with my WinXP home.



Oooo - kay... :odd:
 
cool, now I can see britney spears every day on my desktop!
*slap* wtf, is it obvious day on camp stupid? what in h*ll did you think the software would do?
 
Originally posted by milefile
Just use this

drag-queen.gif
Isn't that Sylvester Stallone's mother?
 
That's a tough call. There are some similarities. Is she crazy enough to do something like that though?
 
haha, they had an article in wired about this crap. They have people link to a url in as many msg boards as they can and that starts pushing the url to the top of the google search results...

just look at that auction - the guy posted once and left. I'm sure he's had many more posts like that elsewhere.
 
Back