ashes619 Premium Messages 5,048 Messages ashes619 Jan 28, 2011 #1 How do you take pictures in online races. I have done a couple races online but not sure how to take pictures, yet I have seen people post their pics from an online race.
How do you take pictures in online races. I have done a couple races online but not sure how to take pictures, yet I have seen people post their pics from an online race.
J Jeromezor Messages 179 Messages Jeromezor Jan 28, 2011 #2 Afaik you can't. You can only save full race replays from online races and then review them in Home and take pictures there. You can't take pictures of free roam or any aborted race.
Afaik you can't. You can only save full race replays from online races and then review them in Home and take pictures there. You can't take pictures of free roam or any aborted race.
Villain Ludicrous Speed Premium Messages 4,687 Golden State Messages xViLLaiNx12 Jan 28, 2011 #4 Who is Photo and how did he get online? ------- After the race ends, go to RESULTS (in the lower left) and save the replay. The go into the replay and pause---photo mode---SAY CHEESE!
Who is Photo and how did he get online? ------- After the race ends, go to RESULTS (in the lower left) and save the replay. The go into the replay and pause---photo mode---SAY CHEESE!
Exorcet Messages 7,677 Messages Exorcet Messages OE Exorcet Jan 28, 2011 #5 After an online race, go to "Race Results" then use the save replay button.