(PHOTOSHOOT and racing team) S.P.A.S - Sports, Performance and Skills

Hi Marcus,

Wish the best for the group. Hope it goes like Pat's, from virtual to reality.

And what sort of times are we looking at? I don't own a Facebook account and don't plan on making one so I don't know whats going on.

The whole purpose of this thread is to organize events and promote this group. So lets start doing that before you guys lose my interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this thread is going to stay alive a few things MUST happen.

1) Re-read the AUP you all agreed to when you registered
2) Drop the swearing and person attacks. Immediately.
3) Use your shift key. You have two of them because they're important.
4) Re-read the AUP again.

Failure to do so will see this and any subsequent threads closed and/or warnings/infractions handed out.

alright dude, are you joining?

I am hoping to. I just need to know what time zone you guys are in and what time the meets are. Also need to know what days we are looking at.

If the times and days suit me then I will join and participate in as much of these events as I can. 👍

I am hoping to. I just need to know what time zone you guys are in and what time the meets are. Also need to know what days we are looking at.

If the times and days suit me then I will join and participate in as much of these events as I can. 👍

we make random events. we are all over the world, some in asia, some in eu, some in us, some in australia.

Okay. Just let me know when you are holding events either in this thread or by sending me a PM. As I said earlier I don't own Facebook and don't plan on getting it so I can't see what you guys are up to.

I will try to make as many as possible.

Back