Piazza Del Campo etc.

  • Thread starter Thread starter MenT123
  • 7 comments
  • 1,714 views
Messages
205
Messages
MenT123
So guys, question.
I've done all 5 of the Grand Tour events, and still didn't unlock Piazza del Campo, San Gimignago Town Square, and San Galgano Abbey. Any ideas what's up with this?
 
You have to follow all the sequence of the event. If you did the races separately... that why!
 
You have to follow all the sequence of the event. If you did the races separately... that why!

Actually that's what I've done. Also I got 2 golden medals, 1 silver one and 2 bronze ones.
 
You have to follow all the sequence of the event. If you did the races separately... that why!

That.

Did you get cut animations between events? That is when they unlocked for me.
 
That.

Did you get cut animations between events? That is when they unlocked for me.

Yes, short ones where you'll see the car driving to the start.
 
I'll reinstall GT5.
I kinda think mine is bugged for one reason or another. The first "seasonal events", my GT-R actually could have 500 BHP to enter the competition.. I think everyone was allowed to have 499 BHP max, though I could enter with 500 BHP.
 
I'll reinstall GT5.
I kinda think mine is bugged for one reason or another. The first "seasonal events", my GT-R actually could have 500 BHP to enter the competition.. I think everyone was allowed to have 499 BHP max, though I could enter with 500 BHP.

No, it's not bugged. Judging by your location, the limit was set to 500 PS, which is different from BHP.
 
Back