Piazza Del Campo

Piazza Del Campo was originally removed from the track list because of legal issues to dowith the flags or something to that extent. As for El Capitan and Grand Canyon, well they more than likely removed them from the game if they were unfinished when Sony forced the release. We know they were modelling El Capitan but it probably wasnt up to PD standards come release. And besides when has PD ever kept us in the loop about these things. just be patient and have faith in them. theyll pull through and get us our content eventually.
 
Piazza Del Campo was originally removed from the track list because of legal issues to dowith the flags or something to that extent.

All the city of Siena wanted was the removal of the flags right?
If that's the case, why did they remove the track completely?

We know they were modelling El Capitan but it probably wasnt up to PD standards come release.

It's looks better than GT4:

capi.jpg
 
besides when has PD ever kept us in the loop about these things. just be patient and have faith in them. theyll pull through and get us our content eventually.

I agree! It will come... EVENTUALLY... :indiff:
Just how far away eventually is remains to be seen! :nervous:
 
leigh321f is absolutely right... PD has never kept us in the loop. You wonder if sometimes they're even in their OWN loop :D

That said, they haven't disappointed me either, so I'm happy to wait!
 
leigh321f is absolutely right... PD has never kept us in the loop. You wonder if sometimes they're even in their OWN loop :D

That said, they haven't disappointed me either, so I'm happy to wait!

Unless those track logos that were discovered last month were easter eggs or early implementation of the tracks from prior games, it probably is still uncertain if we will get to race at prior tracks.

As for the Piazza, I wouldn't hold my breath on its' inclusion unless the accusing party has a complete change of faith.
 
I agree! It will come... EVENTUALLY... :indiff:
Just how far away eventually is remains to be seen! :nervous:
That really is all I'm complaining about. Kaz tweeted to someone who asked, that the next update will being during the Spring. It's too much. I'm like,"Of course it's coming within 2 months." or "Tell us something that isn't obvious."
All that I do know that isn't too obvious, is that the next significant update (not like the GT Academy updates that only affected one thing) is going to be swweeeeeet!
 
That really is all I'm complaining about. Kaz tweeted to someone who asked, that the next update will being during the Spring. It's too much. I'm like,"Of course it's coming within 2 months." or "Tell us something that isn't obvious."
All that I do know that isn't too obvious, is that the next significant update (not like the GT Academy updates that only affected one thing) is going to be swweeeeeet!

I wouldn't hold my breath on that tweet for a multitude of reasons, but 3 come to mind:
1. PD is not good at ETAs.
2. If that was posted before 3/11, then its pretty optimistic.
3. The PSN shutdown could force a rollback if 1 and 2 didn't do so already.
 
What confuses me is why Piazza Del Campo is still in the game as a photo mode location.
 
I wouldn't hold my breath on that tweet for a multitude of reasons, but 3 come to mind:
1. PD is not good at ETAs.
2. If that was posted before 3/11, then its pretty optimistic.
3. The PSN shutdown could force a rollback if 1 and 2 didn't do so already.
1. You're right, I forgot lol
2. It came after, sometime around April 22nd.
3. Why would there be a rollback? I don't really understand that part. It isn't like PD uses the PSN to work on the game. They only use PSN to "transfer" information.
4. Forget the language translation problem, we all know what Spring means lol jk. I kid.

What confuses me is why Piazza Del Campo is still in the game as a photo mode location.
Exactly. PD was supposed to get rid of the flags and that's all. If they got rid of the track, then the location wouldn't be there, Bottom-Line.
 
I would like to bump this thread over a concern about the Piazza del Campo kart track. The copyright issue over the flags was fixed by the removal of it, but the only thing that returned in the final product was the Photo Travel location and the Grand Tour cutscene of Siena, the track being missing was not even touched upon until this thread showed up.

Over 2 years and awesome DLC's later, the kart track still won't make a comeback. Was there more to than just copyrighted material removed?
 
The answer, like a lot of things regarding PDs actions, is that we don't know. PD don't communicate to us on pretty much anything they do in the game, they just do it.
 
SimonK
The answer, like a lot of things regarding PDs actions, is that we don't know. PD don't communicate to us on pretty much anything they do in the game, they just do it.

Sony should hire a PR guy for PD. They are severely lacking in that department.
 
There's Kaz's Twitter for that matter. I asked him in English though.
 
Back