pick one

  • Thread starter Thread starter majorposer
  • 18 comments
  • 568 views
Messages
11
should i get the TVR speed 6? or the pagini zonda C12s? i'm looking to blow away the cars in Dream Car Championship, cause i really want that subaru
 
TVR Speed 6, by all means. the Zondas don't turn unless you have real good settings, in which case, it may be better than the 6.
 
nooooo! wait.

turning is simply a matter of who's driving.

I never had any problems out of the zonda and its got the power to blow away the comp.

The speed 6 is a gt car and the zonda is a gts.

That means you can sup up the speed six all you want and it will never meet the power and overall supercar quality of the zonda.

Hate to dis agree, but I raced the hell out of the zonda and you can too.

It will handle fine, and if it doesnt, you will easily be able to go to the pro "like the wind" race, win it and get the mazda 787 for free.

Do the zonda and sup it up.
 
what if i just buy the penz, skyline? and is the 787B really that good of a car?
 
i did buy the tuscan, and used it, and i won a couple races in dream car champ, but i was really having to do alot to get ahead, so i went back and reloaded previously before i had bought the tuscan, so should i go with the penzoil skyline? or the zonda? i'd rather go with the penzoil
 
i did about 1/2 the game in a goddamn skyline....learn to use it then luv it.:D .....o rite but for these two choices.....get the TVR speed 6 soup it up.....do the TVR challenge.....use the get the car u want error type thing and get the spped 12....do ployphony digital cup....and waste competition. Or u could do that in a Zonda C12S if u want....thats what i did. So dont tune it if u want sum real dollars in PolyPhony Cup.

YE HA
 
787B is the closest thing to an F-1. Nice balance of power and handling.;)
 
never driven a tvr... maybe i should buy one :)
 
Gt one is faster but has over steer problem... and I actually like it better than the 787B:lol:
 
the 787B is pretty much perfect.
if only it had 6 gears.

and the Zonda does not turn out of the box, GoKents. you must've done suspension work.
 
I have got my Zonda turning on a dime. But its not 100% settings. I'd say 70% settings, and 30% driving technique.


I would say, that if you could learn to drive it. It is WAY faster than a Speed 6.
 
I hate to say it, but it must be the other way around for me or Im just awesome.

No suspension work at all and I had no problems.

Fact is, with the power and speed of the zonda, you can brake early, turn slow and still whip the pants off all the competition.

Just take your time and use the advantages of the car.

12sec civic has got it right though...

The Zonda is faster than the speed 6 hands down, especially once you get the hang of driving it.
 
no, only when you get the hang of driving it.
not especially.
 
The 787B is one of the sweetest LM style cars in the game. It has one of the highest hp to weight ratios out there. The GT-One is the same way, as well as the Nissan R390 Race Car.
 
I would definatly say buy the Zonda. No, it doesn't turn out of the box but you just have to tune it, and, well by the looks of it, this is a place where you can get info on settings.

Definatly get the Zonda. It's an expensive little mother, but it's still a better choice. I own both of them, and the Zonda kicks thee CRAP out of the Tuscan. Don't buy the Pennziol Skyline, I bought that, and it is horrible, you can only get about 800hp tops out of that thing.

-Sam
 
Back