Pick Up a Snarling Jaguar, Aston Zagato and Ferrari F12 in Latest FM7 Forzathon

I spent nearly 300k just to get the F12...... Had to buy the NSX and Bel air. NSX waaay over priced and the Bel air was over tuned thinking I need 150mph when it was only 120 :(

I ticked this all off today as I had nothing else to do. I notice the Zagato is the production version-not the concept car with the race interior and windows.

Yeah that Bel-Air event was abit too easy, was hitting 130mph on the oval, with the stock homologated version. they should have set it at 135 or maybe even 140

I spent nearly 300k just to get the F12...... Had to buy the NSX and Bel air. NSX waaay over priced and the Bel air was over tuned thinking I need 150mph when it was only 120 :(
You know you can just rent the cars for the event for free if you don't own them?

You know you can just rent the cars for the event for free if you don't own them?
I don't think that works. I rented the Bel Air, did the challenge twice, and it wouldn't reward me. Bought the car, did it again, instantly was rewarded completion. :odd:

I don't think that works. I rented the Bel Air, did the challenge twice, and it wouldn't reward me. Bought the car, did it again, instantly was rewarded completion. :odd:
You have to make sure you set the race to hotrod classics otherwise it will give you an unhomlogated car which doesn't count. Car has to be homologated, I tried just renting normally without setting any restrictions and like you it didn't work but as soon as I set to hotrod classics and rented a car that way it was the homologated version.

Doesn't really make sense as the stock bel-air tops out at just over 120mph so it feels like the challenge is based on stock speeds whereas homologated it easily goes over 120mph.

Back