Picking up a ps4, looking for suggestionsPS4 

• Thread starter savage388
  • 16 comments
United States
Johnstown PA
SAVAGE_388_
I haven't played anything in quite a while so I'm out of the loop on what's good or not, but I'm picking up a ps4 tomorrow in preparation for gt sport. I need something to play for a while until then, I'm a fan of realistic shooters, skyrim and of course racing. Not much of a sports guy though. Anyone got some good suggestions?

I haven't played anything in quite a while so I'm out of the loop on what's good or not, but I'm picking up a ps4 tomorrow in preparation for gt sport. I need something to play for a while until then, I'm a fan of realistic shooters, skyrim and of course racing. Not much of a sports guy though. Anyone got some good suggestions?

GTAV

Shooters, Skyrim, and racing?

Metal Gear Solid V, The Witcher 3, and Project Cars (or wait a bit for Assetto Corsa).

Driveclub
Hows it compare to project cars and assetto corsa physics wise?
Shooters, Skyrim, and racing?

Metal Gear Solid V, The Witcher 3, and Project Cars (or wait a bit for Assetto Corsa).
Hmm, The witcher 3 seems like an interesting change up from what I'm used to, I just wonder how long it'll keep me busy.

I'd choose Metal Gear Solid V, The Witcher 3, and Driveclub (preferably with both the Season Pass and Bikes).

All of the above, and don't pass up on Bloodborne. It is a truly unique experience and, though you might not finish it, you'll be hlad you experienced it.

Bloodborne is also an awesome game. If you played Dark Souls then I bet you'll love it.

I really have to pick up bloodborne then if I can get it cheap, I did end up getting a free black ops 3 to keep me busy for a little bit though.

I can't believe nobody's mentioned The Crew yet. It's not very realistic handling-wise, but if you're into cruising, the experience is absolutely unparalleled. GTAV can be a great cruising game too, but the experience is very limited compared to The Crew.

I can't believe nobody's mentioned The Crew yet. It's not very realistic handling-wise, but if you're into cruising, the experience is absolutely unparalleled. GTAV can be a great cruising game too, but the experience is very limited compared to The Crew.

That game is also really good. If you get it make sure to buy Wild Run, it's a fantastic expansion.

Destiny (with all expansions plus taken king) * should be cheap spcl of you buy it from ps store

Project Cars if you into racing this is the real driving simulator just like gran turismo series you will love it.

Final Fantasy XIV this game alone will keep you busy and griding for hundres and hundres of hours

If you're looking for a realistic shooter, I'd suggest Battlefield 4. I haven't played it on current-gen yet, it's not easy to find in stores anymore, but it has a ton of content, and the playerbase is holding up strong.

Back