Pickup truck

  • Thread starter Thread starter nando2323
  • 7 comments
  • 1,172 views
Messages
62
Messages
nando2323
Messages
nando2323
Can anyone gift me a pickup truck please? I am almost at the extreme series and I still can't find a stupid truck. I've lost complete faith in the stupid used car store. If there's a way to give you money for it will just make it reasonable please. My psn is the same as this. Thanks in advance.
 
If you win the IA License you get a Ram.
 
If you win the IA License you get a Ram.

Oh really thanks. Damn I was getting so frustrated with the stupid used car store. Now let me get frustrated with that liscence. Lol
 
I'm having the same problem as you. I'm almost all the way through Professional and still haven't found a truck to complete the Amateur section.
 
Look for one of these in the used cars, they actually appear quite often for me.
Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept
Chevrolet SSR
Ford F-150 Lightning
Toyota Tacoma X-runner
Dodge Ram Quad cab (don't recommend it)
 
Look for one of these in the used cars, they actually appear quite often for me.
Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept
Chevrolet SSR
Ford F-150 Lightning
Toyota Tacoma X-runner
Dodge Ram Quad cab (don't recommend it)

There's no point to looking for one if you win one anyways and would have it.
 
I am looking for the silverado. I will trade my ae86 for silverado. PM me.
 
always seem to find what im looking for right after i finish the race. i used the ram you get from the ia license and put like exhaust and intake on it and won pretty easily. just bought a lightning to play with later.
 
Back