Pics I took

  • Thread starter Thread starter eiriksmil
  • 16 comments
  • 1,143 views
Messages
2,235
Norway
Norway
Drove a friend to his cabin about a hundred miles away, and way up on a mountain.. Some dumb pics I took..

No pics of the crowded motorways, they are grey and boring. Getting out of the big motorways, roads starting to clear..

vei6.jpg


"Safety" lane in the middle, to wake up drivers who fall asleep on these roads (I don't blame them, booring)

vei5.jpg


Flat out yo!

vei4.jpg


Some random bridge I thought was cool:

vei7.jpg


Still on the main road between Oslo and the west coast.. Doesn't look like it's the same road as in the first pic (it is, same number and everything)

vei3.jpg


No pics between the main road and the mountain. I was too busy going sideways :) I drove onto a small road before going home.. Thought I could go a bit more sideways, I found some scenery as well

vei1.jpg


vei2.jpg


Can somebody find a way to literally freeze these moments please?

rollatur2.jpg


rollatur1.jpg


Thanks for looking :)
 
That looks like something out of a rally stage. Awesome. I'd love to go drive my car there in the snow.

Around here, the only roads like that are people's driveways, and they will most definitely not be plowed.
 
vei1.jpg


Nice picture. 👍
 
Pics are pretty good. Nice color and exposure on the car shots. You'll get more feedback on the photography though if you take this thread to the photography and graphics sub forum.
 
I wants to go driving there with the Spyder. Would be a blast though I think those side roads might merit studded snows even.

Pretty awesome stuff, and some of the pictures are pretty good too!
 
I'd love to have a go in snow like that. I'm so going to Scandanavia one of these days.

Great pics, Eirik 👍
 
That car looks like it's a hoss in the snow. Sweet. What kind of tires are you using?
 
Thanks everyone. Didn't exactly put much effort into the driving pics, I was just having a good time and wanted to share :)
I'm driving on Nokian Hakkapelita 3s, that I got for free.. Tomorrow we were driving around on a frozen lake built up like a track, for around four hours. Then I had rally-style studded tires up front, massive grip. I also have some studded tires I'm taking out what's left on the studs on.. That's fun enough :)
 
black and white DX 'rolla, without flames or fujiwara tofu shop decals? blasphemy.. did it even have subwoofer that costs more than the car itself? or amp?
 
The Charade doesn't see winter, or nothing but tarmac. Too low, too stiff and wrong wheel drive for this purpose :)
Blasphemy..? Okay...
I'm thinking of some fujiwara tofu shop decals, make a KE70 version of the car.. No stereo at the mo, the CD player even stopped reading CDs in this coldness.. Speaking of coldness, the car fired RIGHT up this morning, minus 15 degrees. Did I mention I love this PoS? :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, I'd love to see brand new diesel merc do that.. oh wait, they're being towed to dealerships since their exhausts are full of frozen water. :lol:
 
No stereo at the mo, the CD player even stopped reading CDs in this coldness

Yeah... Most don't like cold, the CD player in my mom's car skips when it's below about 15F. Until it gets used to itself and warms up a bit that is.
 
Yeah... Most don't like cold, the CD player in my mom's car skips when it's below about 15F. Until it gets used to itself and warms up a bit that is.

I've found that is more the result of moisture fogging up the CD rather than the CD player itself. Wipe disc off on shirt and put back in, viola.
 
No, I can toss a disc I just brought out from inside in and have it skip a bit.
 
Back