Pics of RMs in GT1?

United States
Massachusetts
llClaude_Speedll
BlazingSol05
Been looking all over google, but can't seem to find anything for GT1 race mods. All I can find are GT5 race mods and GT2 race mods, and a Forza 2 pic here and there. Can someone be kind enough to post pics of all of the GT1 race mods or at least guide me to a place where I can view them? Thanks! :cheers:

Hold on, let me see if this'll work. I don't have all of them, but I've got a few pictured here and there.

Edit: never mind... We can't post jpegs here, I guess? I'll try some other method. Give me a few.

granturismoa.jpg

Ooh these all look sweet! I'm guessing pretty much every road car in GT1 can be race-modded?

As far as I know, the only car that CAN'T be RM'ed (Aside from the various LM Models) is the Dodge Concept Car (The one you receive as a prize for getting All-Golds on the B-Licence Tests).

As far as I know, the only car that CAN'T be RM'ed (Aside from the various LM Models) is the Dodge Concept Car (The one you receive as a prize for getting All-Golds on the B-Licence Tests).

In the demo version, the concept car have a racing modifled.

I saw it from video called gran turismo 1 beta & secret racing modifled on youtube.

Back