Pics of the 3 and TL.

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 18 comments
  • 791 views

McLaren

Premium
Messages
46,773
United States
Texas
Had the 3 Series cleaned today, and tried to clean the TL wheels, so I decided to take a few pictures with some fam. over. However, the day was nearly gone by the time I finished with the 3 Series as I was looking for shots midday.










Credit to my cuz for some of the shots.
 
You've got a TL Type S? And a 3 series? Nice!

That TL is sexy, and in my favorite color too! 👍

PS Where do you live? Cause there's a TL like that in that color near where I live (los Angeles). I doubt it's yours, but I dunno..
 
I'm in Texas. :)

But thanks for the comments. :)
 
You've got some pretty sweet cars there. Great color choices. Keep 'em nice!
 
What does your vanity plate say?
 
What does your vanity plate say?

On the BMW, it says AFA for Air Force Association in memory of my dad. The rest are just numbers and letters like any regular plate.
 
So you don't need to have a front license plate in teaxas? If so I want to move to texas now.
 
So you don't need to have a front license plate in teaxas? If so I want to move to texas now.

No, he does, he's just refused to. Evidently he's decided instead of drilling holes in his car, he'll just pay a fine every few months whenever some cop notices it. Ferrari owners call it their 'front plate fees' and simply expect to pay it.
 
No, he does, he's just refused to. Evidently he's decided instead of drilling holes in his car, he'll just pay a fine every few months whenever some cop notices it. Ferrari owners call it their 'front plate fees' and simply expect to pay it.


:lol: Too bad I don't have the money to do that.
 
No, he does, he's just refused to. Evidently he's decided instead of drilling holes in his car, he'll just pay a fine every few months whenever some cop notices it. Ferrari owners call it their 'front plate fees' and simply expect to pay it.

Actually, I haven't recieved a ticket for either vehicle because of no license. The police really don't seem to care since every Corvette, Viper, Ferrari, or any other sports car, including Bentleys, don't carry one.

Now, when I had the TL, the dealer had put on a front plate even though I said not too. I took it off, got the covers where they drilled, and put them in. My front plate now rides in the trunk.
 
Actually, I haven't recieved a ticket for either vehicle because of no license.

In Colorado the cops couldn't care less either. Some states are really strict about it though - California cops will enforce it frequently.
 
Where is your paper with your screen name and GTP on it? You know the rules... :)
 
Where is your paper with your screen name and GTP on it? You know the rules... :)

Oi, already did this once for UCP.com. Guess I'll have to do it for ya'll, too. :)
 
You've got some damn nice cars man!
 
Very nice cars 👍

How are you liking the TL-S?


M
 
Very nice cars 👍

How are you liking the TL-S?


M

It rides a lot stiffer and even under slight braking, it really jerks to a stop. That's nice, but on every day driving, a bit annoying. But the Nitrogen has really softened the ride. I think the TL-S may also turn slightly better than the 3 as well.

I can't find any big reviews from big magazines on it, but the ones I have all say it's good at taking on the G35 and 3, except the one thing that kills it is it being FWD.
 
I can't find any big reviews from big magazines on it,

No surprise. The first I even heard of it is when I saw one on the street. Then I saw TV ads for it, but only after that sighting. It's as if Acura wants to conceal it. This coming from someone who is a gigantic fan of the original TL-S.
 
Back