Pics of your setup. Moded/Unmoded. (or move thread from GT5 to GT6 )

• Thread starter SLaBaTaC
  • 23 comments
Australia
South Australia
SLaBaTaC
As there isn't currently a section for this in GT6 i thought i would start it back up again.

Some of you may know i have just recently reverse mounted my pedals,majority of the work done by @TH137Z đź‘Ť. So far i have noticed the throttle control is a hundred times better being much more responsive making it a much smoother enjoyable slide and riding the clutch is a beaut :bowdown:,so ill begin by posting up my new drifting rig :sly:.
1896759_596818440393135_19215374_n.jpg

1618456_596466537094992_905461069_n.jpg

:gtpflag:

Pretty basic, and messy because school.
Fanatec CSR, Elite Pedals, lovin' it.

(The guitar is an Epiphone Les Paul Custom, if anyone would so happen to wonder. And the amp is a Fender Mustang)
7q0YO.png

Pretty basic, and messy because school.
Fanatec CSR, Elite Pedals, lovin' it.

(The guitar is an Epiphone Les Paul Custom, if anyone would so happen to wonder. And the amp is a Fender Mustang)
7q0YO.png

You should try and get your pedals reverse mounted chief,its so much better.Still nice setup though its how ive drifted for the past year untill now :sly:

:gtpflag:

this mod is the best thing I ever saw :bowdown:
that idea alone gets all my respect , such an innovation:cheers:
I drew inspiration from a picture i saw, of an old flight sim joystick, setup in the same manner, with an elastic band.

It's working really well. I just need to adjust to using it, as I normally don't touch the handbrake, due to its awkward position.

Now I'm practicing catching an early, over speed initiation, on the handbrake, then powering out of the corner. Big fast D1 style, rather than budget build on worn tyres style.

I must say, it's very fun grabbing the handbrake in this way. I highly recommend anyone into drifting with a wheel to make one of these.

Setup when I had something to mount it on..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-30-17-38-11.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-30-17-38-11.png
    110.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Cup holders.. đź’ˇ That's what I've been missing this whole time! :lol:

Great setup you have there.

@LeMansAid is a very lucky boy, who just became the proud owner of this...

$_57.JPG

Thread here

:bowdown:
Haha thanks. I used to have my shifter externally mounted also, but found it too unreliable to maintain, also kind of like the short shifter anyway. Currently working on the same dash piece for @SLaBaTaC aswell, though his will be a little different. As for the whole G force set up rig, seems too far my opinion. Pretty sure all 3 of my real life cars would cost me less than that rig. Although saying this, if would be interesting to use.

Latest Posts

Back