pics saved to xbox?

I've taken a few good shots of my car, but I can't find them outside the game. Do they save to your dashboard? Can you make it a wallpaper for your Xbox to replace the themes? Or is it time wasted searching?

The pictures are only available through FM4, in the "my profile" section, or wherever it is. I usually don't bother with the pictures I've taken once I've added them to my storefront, to download them to my PC.

Go here and sign-in if you aren't already. A tab on the top right should say 'My Forza' so click that and Click on 'View All' in the 'Gallery -- Recent Photos' section.
If you wanted to put them back on your xbox, I would assume you'd have to move them to a thumbdrive once you've downloaded them on your PC. I say assume cause I have never tried and not too familar with the xbox system. I am new to the 360 and only use it to game. I've skipped every other feature thus far. But that'd be cool to have my own photo for the wallpaper. I did that with my PS3 and GT5.

And it would, to my knowledge, not even work, because you can't set custom pictures as wallpapers for your Xbox.

And it would, to my knowledge, not even work, because you can't set custom pictures as wallpapers for your Xbox.

Well, I don't know if it's still possible after the last big dashboard update, but you used to be able to put a picture on a USB stick and load it off to your Xbox and set it as wallpaper with Y. I'll have to try and see if that still works though.

Does anybody transfer their pics to their USB or does it go straight to the FM.net?

I think you have to upload them through the game before you can access the files. No USB straight from the Xbox.

Once you have the shots downloaded to your computer, you can view them on your xbox through a media connection. when your viewing the picture the option to set as background/wallpaper will appear and will store the selected shot.

I loaded a few pics to a USB thumbdrive and copied them to my MAC....but unfortunately the MAC won't view them.
Anyone else have this issue?

BEM

Back