Picture export problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Drex124
  • 4 comments
  • 365 views
Messages
1,401
United States
Pennsylvania
Messages
Drex125
Messages
ScoobyMcPancake
So one day I decided i'd mess around with the photomode for a bit, got some pictures, maybe a background or something. Thing is, when I tried exporting said pics to the PS3 menu it sits there for a while, says exporting complete, but when i look in the photos section there is nothing there.

Anyone got an idea of how or why and possibly how to fix it?
 
No idea... Never had an issue with exporting. Sorry.
 
That's really helpful @Anomaly :lol:.

All I can think of is; if you have an external memory device plugged into your PS3 that they somehow got transferred to that :confused:.

Or maybe your photos were mixed in with other photos you have on your system. I don't know if you have folders for your photos or if you organise them another way?

When you looked for the photos, did you quit game first or did you just bring up the XMB? That may cause an issue IDK.

Other than that quick brainstorm all I can think of is it must be a glitch/bug/error/🤬-up.

I'm not sure what the hell is going on, and I want to help, but like Anomaly I've never had an issue either. Hope it's somehow resolved for you sooner rather than later.
 
The way I did it was export them, quit the game, look at where the pictures should be, curse.
I don't have any other pictures on the PS3 nor was any sort of flash drive plugged in so i can't have gone there.
No folders or anything either... so it's still a mystery.
 
The way I did it was export them, quit the game, look at where the pictures should be, curse.
Not laughing at the situation, just the sequence of events :lol:

Hmmm. That's so weird. Well, you can't be the only one this has happened to. Hopefully someone else who's had this problem too will see this thread and have a solution. Or at least a reason.
 
Back