Picture finding game!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eliseracer
  • 7 comments
  • 530 views
Messages
1,578
Okay basically this is a picture request thread for me, and I don't have the guts to put that as a title. :) I need a picture for a friend of mine, and I am having no luck finding things.

Maybe if you're bored (if you're busy, don't bother), could you find me a decent-sized (800+ please?) picture of a 1978 Lincoln Continental Town Car? That generation, not necessarily a 78. It's gotta have the port-holes visible, and it doesn't matter if it's a two-door or four.

All help is appreciated, I hope you'll understand. :(

👍
 
Have you tried Google Images?
 
I have. The results are mostly about 400 pixels accross. I need something that could be used as a background.
 
Oh man, thanks a lot. I didn't think eBay would have any decent results at all (they're have those tiny ones), I guess not though.

Thanks a lot skip.

This thread can be deleted if it's taking up too much room or something silly like that.
 
No probs, if you don't mind, why would you want this land yacht as your desktop?
 
Hahaha. My friend found one for sale for real cheap. It's a lot more of a joke than anything, really...
 
Dude, when you want a car like this or anything other, like said above, Ebay Motors is your friend.

Its definately more effective than Google Images espcially since Ebay Motors has pretty much as 1 of a kind pics. 👍
 
Back