badbutch06 Messages 162 Messages badbutch06 Mar 2, 2011 #1 I have searched and searched and can't seem to find where I can add a pic of my 1:1 car. Any help would be appreciated..
I have searched and searched and can't seem to find where I can add a pic of my 1:1 car. Any help would be appreciated..
M-POWER_FTW Best Member Premium Messages 1,115 Gotham Messages M-POWER_FTW Mar 2, 2011 #2 Go to the top right hand corner of your page, where it has the little yellow rectangle and click on "My GTPlanet." From there you click on EDIT AVATAR and then you will be able to add a pic.
Go to the top right hand corner of your page, where it has the little yellow rectangle and click on "My GTPlanet." From there you click on EDIT AVATAR and then you will be able to add a pic.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,509 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Mar 2, 2011 #3 It's called an "avatar" and this has absolutely nothing to do with GT5. There's a whole forum out there, folks. Use it appropriately.
It's called an "avatar" and this has absolutely nothing to do with GT5. There's a whole forum out there, folks. Use it appropriately.