Picture Quality Glitch ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tokyonino
  • 2 comments
  • 590 views
Messages
14
Messages
Tokyonino
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has this problem.
mainly I notice it on the Rome & London courses.
Sometimes when you turn at a corner, the picture has a slight flicker in the middle of the screen.
Its not that bad, but it bothers me for such an otherwise perfect picture quality.

Just wondering if its my TV ?

Thanks all for any feedback.

Nino
 
Your TV is fine. It's tearing from GT5 not using V-Sync. Not having it helps the game push a decent framerate.
 
I notice it on every course. When I first got it I thought it was my tv, so I took it over to my parent's house to play on there new tv. I was relieved that it is not time to drop 1800 on a new one.
 
Back