Pictures from the World of CARS (Disney Pixar)

• Thread starter im2fst4u
  • 1 comments
Canada
Saskatchewan
im2fst4u55
Hey guys! I got a little crazy with making the characters from Cars and I have alot of shots. (also there's a special racing livery for someone!)

Feel free to add any shots with characters you've made too!

First, some Simple Livery Photos!

And who better to start with than Lightning Mcqueen!

Just a note, These stickers were not uploaded by me so I can only take credit for placing them. (Though I did add Lightning's signature)

And now Cruz Ramirez! She was a tough one to make and even tougher to drive!

And here's Miss Sally... :)

fu3Lwfwokz2sTbS92xgStJygGDdr_PTmyJsucAgFYdb-xd3M26HA4unQyr6u_rUXX0Ic_TEjXNr2D101_vP_wQEHwJyhrxg2Ibr5Y8bHZXU_qZrg39PUFkVrIB-j6OBtAMz3gwkvxGMItbwPUIO27hSG67zT2aBLiVP1x_Iv_PYo9D9t2akl0R2g9aVctdR-SqqpcROcsgyHszE21UuYkGTv_QWszowMHZUwhMA8RxGO4x0n2wc6o46QV5R11O3I8f-ENGqCB_D9Pkm8NY_NngwfIHtL0nPBydXrlCu1mk0ujiurwKGIsj4vuOAfAGYhPeesfi0PdGyMQIi8dzKaroKv2F44AubPFPeBjPTtYetAdHDRFm_ZLDQMQVEdTitgfU4C1pyn9tfhPS65fJwhNaQP9iLb2NplkkVBwVkVRcq8aORVmLSNt1v4TQLWr7jPpJM0gJY0H28d6_WKhnEVOvZYuCii5L_EdE6qNBkvZyafbVlmgZjUX1XyqgO0g0wQ8DGWEhb8HmlLOvBEGD8CyW16OQwC_MAXXHxGwSbp_dHq52MSbcVHxrMH0kHofDIam8l42KDpH3H1HHsM5O4Qc4OQRusTQkQYt1o0OE1cI9hkFeTMffwRGraikjYfuBRWJfpAK3TUzKms9OJNKoTB9kdtzBtLXky7=w1672-h600-no

But wait a minute...She's in a racing game! She needs a racing livery!

Introducing.....Sally Carrera racing for the Radiator Springs Racing Team!

If she was going to race you knew she'd do it for her friends back home. And what a fun way tell others about their businesses!

Click here to download these Liveries

Last edited:
Now for some shots!

Let's start out with a group photo!

Let's give Cruz some limelight here!

And here's a couple shots from her and Lightning going out to practice.

Got a little cloudier that day than expected.

Here's Sally, on a visit to California to say hi to her old co-workers at the law firm.

Now I'll let you know now Lightning didn't get any solo shots done. (At least not yet) But he was happy to have some pictures with Sally.

Like here, taking a drive down their favorite road.

(I think they may or may not have taken this picture for Mater)

(This picture is best suited for an HDR TV, though I don't believe you can download pictures in HDR, even in game. Correct me if I'm wrong)

And here's the last one. Once again on their favorite road after Sally got her new Livery.

And that's all I have for now! Click here to give the pictures I've uploaded a like and see what other content I have!

Once again post any pictures you've taken inspired by Cars!

Back