Pictures with Sharkport

• Thread starter Nader_D
  • 5 comments
Hey, tried searching but I may have missed something, anyways.

was wondering, I have a sharkport and wanted to know if its possible to transfer the picture files to my computer and view them instead of having to use a USB flash drive? ive brought the picture saves over to my comptuer but its in the sharkport file format. any ideas?

thanks

Nader

Nader_D
Hey, tried searching but I may have missed something, anyways.

was wondering, I have a sharkport and wanted to know if its possible to transfer the picture files to my computer and view them instead of having to use a USB flash drive? ive brought the picture saves over to my comptuer but its in the sharkport file format. any ideas?

thanks

Nader

I'm in the same boat right now.

3 picture files are on my PC and I don't know what to do with them.
Straight from the Sharkport to my PC.

Too bad I have no idea what I'm doing with this stuff. :irked:

Could one of "you all" help both nader and myself out?

Or maybe just give a response?

Hoping to get something of a response, unlike my pleas in the photo storage mode thread...

-Kent

Just for the hell of it... try changing the file name to .jpg and see what happens. I got a sharkport and I haven't tried it. The only other thing I can think of is some kind of converter .SPS to .jpg or something?

Good luck

Why not just use a USB drive? You can get them for under 10 bucks at a store, and can even get them for free if you go to the right convention or something :)

Sharkport is not gonna work for you
I tried to extract those 4 files in a save
No jpg and renaming the file doesn't work
Your only option is to get USB drive

Back