Pictures

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt5 fan
  • 20 comments
  • 801 views
Messages
724
To speed up my https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=241976 progress I would like all of you to post your supper car pictures here!

I will offer DLC paints or silver/gold chrome!

Sorry if this is in the wrong place because I'm not sure to do it in market place or photo mode.

NOTE: ALL FILES MUST BE IN .png
 
Last edited:
6789490731_03931f3b4c_z.jpg


I would like a Aston Martin V8 Vantage in GT-Chrome 07 please

Thanks !
 
Google GT5 Pictures, Right click, Save as.. 👍
 
Is it ok if I send the panted car at the weekend?

When ever you want , What would you like for it ? or it's just the pictures ?
 
werty_56-1
When ever you want , What would you like for it ? or it's just the pictures ?

Just the picture because I thought it might speed up the proses!

If you want to offer me something you can!

If the car you want is not on the NCD or the OCD please can you send me the car then I will paint it and give it back?
 
Just the picture because I thought it might speed up the proses!

If you want to offer me something you can!

If the car you want is not on the NCD or the OCD please can you send me the car then I will paint it and give it back?

It from the Used Car Dealership
 
werty_56-1
It from the Used Car Dealership

Do you have the car? If so please send it to me to paint because I might not have it.
 
Do you have the car? If so please send it to me to paint because I might not have it.

Sorry , I meaned the Ford Ford GT '05 with the chrome red please :D

I think it's GT Chrome 02
 
werty_56-1
Sorry , I meaned the Ford Ford GT '05 with the chrome red please :D

I think it's GT Chrome 02

There is an big difference between an Aston and Ford :dunce:
 
werty_56-1
If you could read it and be more smart I changed my wanted car eh ? :rolleyes:

You meaned it so you didn't saw the differance between it. First you said the Aston V8 then Oh sorry I meaned an Ford. :dunce:
 

I love gt5:
Have you got the pm's I've been sending you? You don't seem to answere them.
 
gt5 fan
I love gt5:
Have you got the pm's I've been sending you? You don't seem to answere them.

Didn't received anything, maybe my box is full.
 
Any pic?

08gtmetallic005w1.jpg


Damn you .jpg compression and artifacts :grumpy:
 
Back