pike peaks in the FT-86 Concept movie?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Menown
  • 1 comments
  • 634 views
Messages
980
Canada
London, Ontario
Messages
Freakyweakywoo
I was just browsing GT TV and I watched the FT-86 Concept video. It shows the car driving up a mountain road. I have no knowledge of Pike Peaks, but I read the Red Bull "leak" right before I watched the video.

Can someone identify where the FT-86 is driving?

Is it Pike Peaks? It looks kind of beta tbh.
 
I was just browsing GT TV and I watched the FT-86 Concept video. It shows the car driving up a mountain road. I have no knowledge of Pike Peaks, but I read the Red Bull "leak" right before I watched the video.

Can someone identify where the FT-86 is driving?

Is it Pike Peaks? It looks kind of beta tbh.

I think it looks like Eiger Norwand K-Trail
 
Back