Pikes Peak Climb

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gabkicks
  • 24 comments
  • 1,313 views
Messages
5,611
Messages
Gabkicks
Messages
GabkicksX
I found a vid of a pikes peak climb from 1990.. It is deffinatly one of the most amazing vids i've seen so far... i got a few chills up my spine just watching it... He does enough drifting for it to go here. but it is rally....
http://carfreaks.b0nk.net its the vid called Course de Pikes Peak..>

Iz it just me who finds that vid amazing?
 
The vehicles and drivers that compete in events like Pikes Peak are definitely amazing. Amazingly crazy! Hopefully I'll be a spectator next year. :)
 
Gabkicks
I found a vid of a pikes peak climb from 1990.. It is deffinatly one of the most amazing vids i've seen so far... i got a few chills up my spine just watching it... He does enough drifting for it to go here. but it is rally....
http://carfreaks.b0nk.net its the vid called Course de Pikes Peak..>

Iz it just me who finds that vid amazing?

If you haven't seen it, I HIGHLY recommend you download Climb Dance from here : http://www.nmd.com.au/Download_detail.cfm?ID=1 - It's one of the most amazing videos I have EVER seen.. The way Vatanen controls that 405 rally car.. It's pure art.. Notice at one point he uses his left arm to block the sun (at what looks like 170km/h - uphill...) !....

I'm DL'ing the other vid as I type !...

STOP - Just realised - The vid you linked to is the same I linked to - Someone apparently renamed the file.. It's true name is Climb Dance..
 
DUDE! I wouldnt ride my BIKE on that trail it's so damn scary. That's some of the best driving skills i've ever seen. There are times when the car's back wheels were with in 2 inches of the edge of like a 10,000ft cliff sliding around a turn, I closed my eyes:nervous:
Definalty worth the download...
cool music too

lol I like the part when the bug splatters against the camera lens, that was a mess
 
Got that vid on my PC, awesome! Also worth looking out for the Audi video of the Pike Peak S1 Quattro. It's shorter but the Audi sounds so much better with its 5 pot thrum!
 
Could u post a link plz!! i'd love to see another hillclimb vid. also.. Does anyone know where i can find the specs for the cars that compete in these races. i mean the Monster horespower ones Like the escudo and the 405
 
I've got it on DVD. It's an extra on the Duke DVD, "World's Greatest Rally Cars", and the Audi one is on it too.

I bought the DVD for the sole reason that Climb Dance was on it....
 
Seen it before. Still, that pojooo video is awesome.
 
Repost but yeah it is probably the most amazing rally video i have ever seeen.
 
Great video!
 
Here's a vid/commercial with big rigs racing in Pikes Peak.
Click.

And here another with a Porsche Click.
 
mr_pushrod
Got that vid on my PC, awesome! Also worth looking out for the Audi video of the Pike Peak S1 Quattro. It's shorter but the Audi sounds so much better with its 5 pot thrum!


This I really want to see. Does anyone know where to find it? Also did anyone notice the Escudo half way through the vid? It looks like its broken down!
 
DQuaN
This I really want to see. Does anyone know where to find it? Also did anyone notice the Escudo half way through the vid? It looks like its broken down!

The only thing about that car that looked like the escudo was the wing. I paused it and it looks more like some sort of buggy to me.
 
I got the Quattro video off Kazaa so unfortunately don't have a direct link, sorry!
 
What is it called? I'll have a look for it.
 
I did a p2p search for "audi pikes" and came up with some results.
 
Sounds about right, it was some sort of combination of Audi, Quattro, S1 and Pikes Peak I searched.
 
Ooo, the climb dance.

I got it as it comes with the v-rally 2 game. Crazy video. I was so sure the car's going down the hill in a couple of corners.
 
woo hoo!! i Used to have this video before my hd crashed a long time ago, ive been craving it back ever since. thanks for posting the link! That is such an unbelievably awesome vid
 
I love that, it a REALLY great video:D
 
I6-4-eva
psh I could do that.
and fall down at one of those hills, well anyways, that driver is very skilled and risk taking, and CRAZY
 
i pissed my pants...you owe me new pants!!! :grumpy:
 
Race Idiot
The only thing about that car that looked like the escudo was the wing. I paused it and it looks more like some sort of buggy to me.
Damn it i sent a pm to punk rock for some reason asking him if it was the escudo.

Click.

And here another with a Porsche Click.[/QUOTE]
OMG holly **** a truck on pike peaks *FAINTS*
Nice thanks
 
Back