Pikes Peak International Hill Climb

• Thread starter BlueShift
  • 102 comments
I really wasn't thinking this could be the #1 track, Midfield is awesome too

To be totally honest, I like Pike's Peak MAINLY because it adds something a little different to GT.
If Polyphony had the staff, and resources, I'd like to see EVERY previous GT track/circuit/route/variant in GT6.
Because I enjoyed them all !!!

After that, I'd like them to add more Real Life tracks, etc.

Pikes Peak would be amazing. It would add something different to GT6 and considering we have a couple of contemporary participating cars it feels like it is missing.

Just to be a tease...

LHocnnC.jpg

C'mon PD you made Cars for this but not the track itself! This track is a must, is a must to do, you did the green hall, you did that Spain road lake (i forgot the name) then you could do this. Along side with New and Old version of it (Tarmac / Tarmac and Dirt).

Oh and here's a GT2 with this track (btw of course i don't want it as GT2 version).

My reaction to the news: "Pikes Peak International Hill Climb..." :eek::drool: ..."to be Sponsored by Gran Turismo in 2015" :indiff::grumpy:

Oh man looks like we're getting this and the Isle of man, Holy 🤬
I'd like to believe that the news means the hill-climb will be in GT, so I will. :P But where did you hear about IoM?

how many ppl lost there life too that track iam wondering , just seeing sebastian loeb go up the mountain makes my heartbeat go up , u really gotta know each corner or you are pretty much f.... 🤬 iam glad i only raced up the mountain in a game , i would get a heartattack otherwise :bowdown:

-> I wonder, maybe PD is in conflict on how will they replicate the gravel version of this course. Forget the tarmac version, as it is already completed.

-> I mean the much hailed (and infamous) Escudo (and the Cultus) was purposely designed for the gravel-spec version of PPIHC. While the Tajima EV & the i-MiEV were tarmac-spec...

Back