Pikes Peak International Hill Climb

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by BlueShift, Jan 20, 2014.

1. jubeiiiii246

jubeiiiii246 (Banned)

C'mon guys give this thread 95 more likes we can do it!!!:gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    GT6champNK_69 and ss3 like this.
  2. jubeiiiii246

jubeiiiii246 (Banned)

rip this thread has died down.

ss3 likes this.
  3. BarneyA

BarneyA

4. jubeiiiii246

jubeiiiii246 (Banned)

Pikes peak is confirmed!

5. Dylan

Dylan Premium

What makes you say that?

6. jubeiiiii246

jubeiiiii246 (Banned)

Whoops wrong link but threre was a news topic on how Pikes peak is confirmed in GT Sport

7. ss3

ss3

I would love to see it in GT
    Especially since I live here!

TimBoss351 likes this.
  8. Michelin Man

Michelin Man

Don't know what makes you say that, since nothing of Pikes Peak's inclusion was confirmed let alone mentioned, unless I missed something :confused:.

Whilst polyphony have gained full exclusivity of Pikes Peak, that doesn't necessarily mean it's instantly a dead cert it'll be added to GTS.

Regardless of that, would love to see it return, since it was last in GT2 (granted it was a rather shortened version, but still), even if it is all tarmac now sadly. And with the exclusivity deal, one could speculate that it at least means Pikes Peak should inevitably be included in GT again, GTS or later.

9. JacksHerer

JacksHerer

As much as I like this track in dirt rally VR, it would be nice to have more car choices that GTS has.

BenMillard and breakbeatfreak like this.
  10. BenMillard

BenMillard

Dirt Rally on PC is a must-have for any GT2 or GT6 rallying fan. Full gravel, mixed surface and full tarmac versions are in Dirt Rally. Group B, famous hill climb cars (not Escudo sadly but does have Quattro and modern Peugeot) and Rallycross are massive highlights.

The game is a bit low on locations fir RX and most locations only have a couple of 20km roads, split into stages and run both directions.

Sometimes on 80% sale which is barely a good cup of coffee in London. Can't recommend enough!

If you still play GT6, here's a brilliant build of the full tarmac version:
    https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/user/#!/friend/Clark_33700/course/2761034/

650pp on RH if you are brave!

11. TimBoss351

TimBoss351

I just found this thread an was going to link ‘Climbing Dance’. Glad it was already here. I look at Pikes Peak as I drive home every morning and have been to the race many times. As the graphics get better and better the views would be outstanding on this race. One of my favorite tracks and one I wish was in the game.

I always favor real tracks over made up ones. So It’s easy to imagine my list of tracks I’d like added. Just in the US alone I’d love to see Watkins Glen, Lime Rock, VIR, Road America, Road Atlanta, Mazda raceway, Infineon, etc.

GBO Possum and ss3 like this.
  12. aguia

aguia

The most track ever!
    Not played in GT2 (a little toy track) but get Dirt just for this track, and will buy GT7 also for this track, and more.

13. aguia

aguia

T1, T2; T3 e full circuit... gravel and asphalt, mix, rain, snow, 40º, N100 to GR.1, to enjoy more GT.