Pikes Peak Rally Car Drift Trial: Brands Hatch Indy Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 10 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
Pikes Peak Rally Car Drift Trial: Brands Hatch Indy Circuit

DT#57 - Pikes Peak Rally Car Drift Trial @ Brands Hatch Indy Circuit.png DT#57 - Pikes Peak Rally Car Drift Trial @ Brands Hatch Indy Circuit [ER - Cars List].png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[DT#57] - Pikes Peak Rally Car Drift Trial @ Brands Hatch Indy Circuit.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
15th anniversary Quattro s1 on ch tires with all downforce got 4,976 points for 431st place as of right now

Went with the same car; I had to change the centre diff to 85:15, and changed the front DF to max and rear down to 190 I think. The key to this one seems to be turning far earlier than you normally would.

Really easy with the Hyundai Accent Rally Car '01. Two runs, one to set the suspension and diff correctly, then one to blast a good score. 5,336 and done. Had fun drifting this one...

Oh my god, this game is so damn broken

For whatever reson the game started counting the points slower causing the points scorde to sum up at about 10% less than normal. I was so frustrated I was just shaking, screaming at the screen. I could not understand why I did not get any good scores anymore. I was doing JUST THE FIRST TURN for over 2 hours straight, never got above 3500pts, average about 3300pts. Despite almost perfect lines and angles. before I got 3700 regulary.

I have encountered a similar problem before in time-trials, where the car's acceleration is reduced.
And then we have the random grip glitch that can show up at random times awell.

Again, this game is seriously broken.
It has become the norm that you expect the grip to be different in online lobbies despite the exact same settings, and that's fine, its the same for everyone then. But in these situations it is not fair at all.
I never thought this glitch could affect drift-trials, I have never encountered it before, and I have been doing every single seasonal event since they first was launched back in 2011.

Over 6 years av experience, and this is the first time I see it in a drift trial.

I am lost for words. Just so pissed off.

Many people will argue that this is just imaginary, but trust me, its there. I can tell when I'm driving bad or when its something else. I can only assume it has something to to with the load on the servers, respond-time to and from them, or the system's sampletime being slowed down for whatever reason (high CPU load?)

Back