PIMP My..... kid's stroller?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diego440
  • 20 comments
  • 1,834 views

Diego440

Born to browse
Premium
Messages
12,486
Venezuela
CCS
Messages
GTP_Diego
​

Pinstripe Prep collaborates with Iacono designs to breathe new life into the juvenile product market. In dealing with product category as mundane as strollers, two creative minds are joining forces to create a completely customizable stroller Targeted to affluent and tasteful parental units, their kids will boast the coolest wheels on the boardwalk. Born and bred in California, each model based on “the Roddler” model platform and can either be ordered as stock, or with a short lead time is tailored to be as individual as the owner. See their host of lavish features, build one out and contact your local dealer today. Visit their website at www.kidkustoms.com

Pricing starts at $2500 and orders are already being fulfilled. Did I mention they're are avid supporters of 1% for the Planet www.onepercentfortheplanet.org

Production Model Options
  • Aircraft-inspired, Lightweight monocoque chassis construction
  • Custom Pearl Paint Jobs with Pinstripes
  • Custom Seat and Tops (supple ostrich, stingray, alligator, cow hide or alcantra surfaces available in a host of colors and stitch combinations)
  • Retro Inspired Kustom Fenders w/Lights (50's Kustoms, Buicks, Cadi's, Merc's, Old's, Vicky's and more) Now you can have the vintage tins and fins for your tots)
  • DVD Screen, i-Pod Dock
  • Kustom Leaf spring design with Hot Rod Hairpins

 
next it'll be the minivans even the logo is a giant stereotype
 
next it'll be the minivans even the logo is a giant stereotype


Uhh, minivans have been a modification market for many years already.

rb12.jpg


rb12_rear.jpg
 
I don't think that van is driven by a soccer mom
 
I love how the front bumper on that van just sits on the ground.
 
Awesome!!

Toyo--that Oddysey is sick!
 
Pimp? Wasn't that a 50 cent video with all of that explicit stuff in it? :odd: and they were always saying "cause i am a mother 🤬 pimp!" :lol: what is happening to the world? Can we just all have basic things and not all of these bling-bling? (hey, that rhymes :))
 
Why would that blue van thing have so much camber on the rear wheels?
 
Roo
Why would that blue van thing have so much camber on the rear wheels?
So the very deep wheels will fit, and also, I'm not sure about the geometry on that suspension, but I'm pretty sure dropping it that much gives it a hell of a lot of camber too.

EDIT: And it looks awesome.
 
I wish we got the J-spec Odyssey in the US. I would buy one pho rillz.
 
My stroller already has a cup holder and baggage compartment.

in_stroller1.jpg


Roo
Why would that blue van thing have so much camber on the rear wheels?
It's a pay-as-you-go program: With that setup, you can buy new tires every 15 minutes.

That mommy logo looks kind hot in a skinny-Velma sort of way.
 
Even though it's an incherso higher there, that is still insanely low. wow.

EDIT: Yeah I didn't think the japanese would use airbags much.
 
Even though it's an incherso higher there, that is still insanely low. wow.

EDIT: Yeah I didn't think the japanese would use airbags much.

It's accelerating, bud. It's at the same ride height. ;)
 
It's accelerating, bud. It's at the same ride height. ;)
Look at the rear wheel to fender gap on both pics. On the first pictures, the rim of the wheel is almost touching the quarter panel, but on the driving pictures, you can still see a bit of the tire. Also, in the pictures, I'm pretty sure that front bumper is sitting on the ground, or at least touching the ground in more than a few spots.
 
Save for Pupik, you guys really take thread off-topicness to a whole new level :rolleyes:
 
Back