Pimped cars

Messages
40
England
Leeds
Messages
Scorebreaker3000
Messages
sloppyalec
Pimped cars available(at the moment):

lamborghini gallardo LP 560-4 '08 'NEW'
nero nemesis
orange wheel rims
bernmarktgasseu.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]


Ford GT '06 'NEW'
Yellow
black racing stripes
black wheel rims
kyotogiong.jpg
By sloppyalec at 2012-02-20[/IMG]

Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS '08 'TUNED'
blackish blue
Gold wheel rims
bernmarktgasse1s.jpg
By sloppyalec at 2012-02-20[/IMG]

Audi R8 4.2 FSI R Tronic '07 'NEW'
pink/Black
Black wheel rims
redbullhangar7li.jpg
By sloppyalec at 2012-02-20[/IMG]


Tesla Roadster '08 'NEW'
electric blue
silver wheel rims
ahrweilertownsquareh.jpg
By sloppyalec at 2012-02-20[/IMG]



Post your offers i will send a private message to say wether your offer has been accepted or not

!Happy offering!
 
Last edited:
Let me get this straight.. The only thing you've changed about these cars is the paint?
 
Let me get this straight.. The only thing you've changed about these cars is the paint?

send me a message to ask questions about the cars
 
Last edited:
I`d like to see the cars. Can you take pictures of them and post them here?
 
:lol: If I were Barbie I would take the pink R8... :lol:

Good luck dealing the cars.
 
I'll give you a Gold Chrome paint chip for the Lambo.
 
Last edited:
5 paints for the R8?
 
One ticket for the r8?
 
What do you want for lambo?
 
Back