Pin Slips Anyone interested ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonno182
  • 20 comments
  • 1,693 views
Messages
21
Messages
jonno182
I am thinking about opening a pink slips type of group just thought I would put it on here to guage interest first.

If there is enough interest ill put the details up.

Interested in any feedback and ideas the community might have.

Look forward to hearing from you guys :)

psn - jonno182
 
Pretty sure it's called Pink Slips Racing, not "Pin".
 
So if you lost a race, you would have to gift your car over to the winner?
 
So if you lost a race, you would have to gift your car over to the winner?

Yes. In pink slip races when you lose the race you also lose your car no matter how much money you spent on it.
 
I'm concerned a lot of people won't honor the system and just keep their cars -_- anyway I'd rather just race people for fun.
 
Ill put my Gallardo on the table then but be warned whoever races me and yes you can even use a Suzuki Escudo or something similar ;)
 
lol sounds good people may not honour the system thats true but I was thinking of organising the races on here so if the said person didnt honour it, they would be named and shamed :)
 
ill put my gallardo on the table then but be warned whoever races me and yes you can even use a suzuki escudo or something similar ;)

x1?
 
haven't driven it yet so i can't prove you wrong on that
 
Ill put my Gallardo on the table then but be warned whoever races me and yes you can even use a Suzuki Escudo or something similar ;)

lol you need to get online more often the gallardo isn't that fast my rs6 eats them and i get killed by zr1s acr vipers
 
sounds cool but hows will it work with us european guys?? time diff etc
 
oh bte TCS should be able with abs becouse we all use our own racing method lol
sometimes i drive with TCS off sometimes 3 or 5, abs usually 1 when i use a controller and when things goes fast its hard not to brake too much = spinning out
 
I think having people that dont give over their car after
losing should be put on a wall of shame, either that or tar and feathered lol :D
 
I like this idea. I need to save up a bit more money before I join the fun though.
 
i would however im too chicken. i would love to use my Lambo but i spent every last penny on that car
 
lol you need to get online more often the gallardo isn't that fast my rs6 eats them and i get killed by zr1s acr vipers

Ill be online in the next few days maybe, Im abit too busy with GT Life at the minute trying to complete all the championships and get some properly tasty race machinery
 
Or what about pink paint? I found once a Skyline with a matte pink, if we clone it various times, the loser should get his car painted pink and show a photo, after that he can re-paint it to anything.
 
anyone interested to race for pink slip at trial mountain, maximum bhp 400-420?? for real!!
 
there shouls also be another member who could watch the show..... kina like a jugde
 
Back