stupidstormy36

Velocima Motorsports
Premium
United States
California
stupidstormy36
Stormy036

NOTICE:

Due to some recent events, it maybe a while before I can respond to any requests. I may not be back online for a while, so please, be patient while things get sorted out. I am sorry that I am not able to add anyone at this time. The next time you hear from me, I will be back up and running, unless specified otherwise.

Thank you

picture.php

picture.php

All history is fantasy, and therefore, fictional.

Description:
This is a fast track with some technical sections. Two blind spots make this course a little more challenging. A good amount of downforce is good for the majority of the track, but may hinder you on the straights if used too much.

History:
Starting it's roots from 1972, this course has gotten plenty of face lifts. From being a simple dirt track, all the way up to a full tarmac racing circuit, it has hosted a number of great and historic events. In 1978, the course saw its first paved roads. Not as technical as now, but was a decent course to boot. In 1992, this course first saw it's Group C race and, eventually, in 1998 first saw it's V8 Supercars race, one year after its inaugural season. In 2003, Pine Needle Raceway first saw its DTM series race and Formula 1 race. In 2005, the Le Mans series hosted a 6 hour endurance run here, only to have about a third of the field drop out due to crashes and mechanical failures. The popularity of this course being notorious in the two blind corners alone have earned the respect of many drivers from around the world, making this course a hotspot for challenges.

Direction: Clockwise

Test car: RE Amemiya Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 '06
Recommended car: Mid to high powered cars.

Note: All camera shots are facing the direction that you will be comming from.

picture.php

Turn 1:
This corner should be taken at full throttle. Not much else to say here. Use a wide radius.

picture.php

The straight right after turn 1.

picture.php

Couple of easy benders just before turn 10. Most can be taken at gear 4.

picture.php

Turn 10:
The first blind turn. And it's a hairpin turn, too, followed by a sharp, down-hill lefty. Great care is to be taken here, as you could easily misjudge this corner and find yourself understeering.

picture.php

A good view of the sweeping corners after turn 10.

picture.php

A couple of sweepers before turn 20.

picture.php

Turn 20:
This is a very tricky right hander into a sharp left turn. To make it worst, the entire corner is blinded right till you actually get there. Getting the braking zone down here may take some practice.

picture.php

Turn 21:
A fairly deceptive corner. Starts innocently enough, only to end up going down hill at the end of the turn. Understeer is common here if not taken correctly.

If anybody wants to, they can create a video of this course. Just provide me the link to the video, please.

Last edited:
Oh jeez. I didn't realize people actually commented. I'll add all you guys as soon as I can. For some reason, my subscriptions didn't update this thread like it was supposed to. Not to mention the PSN outage. I am so sorry guys!

Last edited:
Due to some recent events, it maybe a while before I can respond to any requests. I may not be back online for a while, so please, be patient while things get sorted out. I am sorry that I am not able to add anyone at this time. The next time you hear from me, I will be back up and running, unless specified otherwise.

Thank you

Well, I believe we're already PSN friends, so I don't know if you have to wait to send. Anyhow, whenever you can, shoot it to Clivus11 please. :)

Cheers.

Add me, it looks nice: driftking18594

I would appreciate it if you added me, I would love to see this! But if I don't respond to it right away, the reason is because I can't get online until probably this Friday, maybe even next.

PSN: CPReece98

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

Thank you

Back