Pink and purple paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter NISMO DK
  • 27 comments
  • 986 views

NISMO DK

(Banned)
Messages
247
United States
Manhattan, NY
Messages
DK-SmokeScreen
Messages
DK-SmokeScreen
I'm willing to trade a lot of my cars for pink and purple paints. I have a Drift tuned 96' s14, a drag tuned Ferrari 599 a Ton of of fully tuned cars from muscle to import. I will ask for 2-7 paints depending on the car.
My PSN: DK-SmokeScreen
 
If you have any 0/0/0 cars i will happy send you 5 matte pinks or Purples for them
 
velly
If you have any 0/0/0 cars i will happy send you 5 matte pinks or Purples for them

I have a 0/0/0 00' Skyline GTR, a 0/0/0 97' Supra RZ, and a 0/0/0 70' 440 Charger.
EDIT: I also have a 0/0/0 Sileighty
 
Last edited:
i will happly take - 0/0/0 00' Skyline GTR and 0/0/0 97' Supra RZ
5 Paints for each?
I can send tonight
please send a friend request to velster01

i have loads of paints if you want to trade for more
 
velly
i will happly take - 0/0/0 00' Skyline GTR and 0/0/0 97' Supra RZ
5 Paints for each?
I can send tonight
please send a friend request to velster01

i have loads of paints if you want to trade for more

I won't be on tonight maybe Friday I'll PM you when I'm about to add you. Also what kind of pink or purple do you have? Like matte or metallic I prefer metallic but I'll take matte.
 
I've got 2 midnight purple III and probably have other pink /purple that are nice
Have any good drift car
 
mjm_98
I've got 2 midnight purple III and probably have other pink /purple that are nice
Have any good drift car

My Drift tuned 96' 200SX S14 I'll trade that for the two midnight purples and another color preferably Matt Black or a metallic pink
 
Yh not sure I got any if them other paints though
 
I've got 2 midnight purple III and probably have other pink /purple that are nice
Have any good drift car

M.N.P 3 is a beautiful color! i currently have it on my drift s14.
 
I will look up tonight what other paints I have.
(C) Gold Chromex1(C)
Silver Chromex1(CS)
Azzurro Nuvola Iridescentex1(CS)
Chameleon Orangex1(CS)
Crystal Topaz Pearlescentx1(CS)
Formula Chameleon Greenx1(CS)
Maziora Andromedax1(CS)
Maziora Andromedallx1(CS)
Maziora Matterhornx1(CS)
Maziora Mazeranx1(CS)
Maziora Plreadesllx1(CS)
Maziora Seyfertx1(CS)
Reflex Spicex1(M)
Matte Blackx1(M)
Matte Bluex1(M) M
atte Brownx1(M)
Matte Dark Bluex1(M)
Matte Dark Grayx1(M)
Matte Dark Greenx1(M)
Matte Greenx1(M)
Matte Light Bluex1(M)
Matte Light Grayx1(M)
Matte Light Greenx1(M)
Matte Light Redx1(M)
Matte Light Silverx1(M)
Matte Orangex1(M)
Matte Pinkx1(M)
Matte Purplex1(M)
Matte Redx1(M)
Matte Silverx1(M)
Matte Yellowx1(Met)
Chrome Orangex1(Met)
Midnight Purple IIx1(Met)
Midnight Purple IIIx1

i will see what metallics pinks and purples i have and get back to you.
No rush to return cars, just fit me in when you can.
 
velly
I will look up tonight what other paints I have.
(C) Gold Chromex1(C)
Silver Chromex1(CS)
Azzurro Nuvola Iridescentex1(CS)
Chameleon Orangex1(CS)
Crystal Topaz Pearlescentx1(CS)
Formula Chameleon Greenx1(CS)
Maziora Andromedax1(CS)
Maziora Andromedallx1(CS)
Maziora Matterhornx1(CS)
Maziora Mazeranx1(CS)
Maziora Plreadesllx1(CS)
Maziora Seyfertx1(CS)
Reflex Spicex1(M)
Matte Blackx1(M)
Matte Bluex1(M) M
atte Brownx1(M)
Matte Dark Bluex1(M)
Matte Dark Grayx1(M)
Matte Dark Greenx1(M)
Matte Greenx1(M)
Matte Light Bluex1(M)
Matte Light Grayx1(M)
Matte Light Greenx1(M)
Matte Light Redx1(M)
Matte Light Silverx1(M)
Matte Orangex1(M)
Matte Pinkx1(M)
Matte Purplex1(M)
Matte Redx1(M)
Matte Silverx1(M)
Matte Yellowx1(Met)
Chrome Orangex1(Met)
Midnight Purple IIx1(Met)
Midnight Purple IIIx1

i will see what metallics pinks and purples i have and get back to you.
No rush to return cars, just fit me in when you can.

I like of those matte black, matte dark grey, both midnight purples, chrome orange, reflex spice, matte light blue and matte light red.
 
I've got chrome orange and matte dark silver to add two the 2 midnight purple III
 
mjm_98
i've got chrome orange and matte dark silver to add two the 2 midnight purple iii
What do you want for them?
 
Can I have the drift
 
mjm_98
Can I have the drift

Yeah we can trade on Friday but I don't think you can send chrome I'll probably send u a car to paint orange chrome. What time is it where you live?
 
I'm going to sleep 1 I clock am nearly

You can send chrome orange

Add me mjm_98
 
mjm_98
I'm going to sleep 1 I clock am nearly

You can send chrome orange

Add me mjm_98

K it's almost 8pm here I'll be on Friday at 8:30pm your time. Good for you?
 
Fine I can send earlier (in that day) if you want
 
ok, i will send Friend Requests from both my accounts, i will send you 5 of each (if you like) of matte black, matte dark grey, both midnight purples, chrome orange, reflex spice, matte light blue and matte light red.

I know your having Chrome Orange and MNP off MjM..i will send you the rest.
 
mjm_98
Fine I can send earlier (in that day) if you want

I won't be home from work until 8:30 pm your time will u be on at that time?
 
On Friday? Not access to ps3 anyway
Ad me before I'll send on Friday when I'm on you send when youre on
Sound ok?
 
Do you have the DLC paints?
 
i also have DLC paints but you will have to send a your car that you want painted so i can paint it and send it back (so i dont lose my paint)
 
mjm_98
On Friday? Not access to ps3 anyway
Ad me before I'll send on Friday when I'm on you send when youre on
Sound ok?

Ok
 
i checked my main account and i many pink and purple paints (i will pm you a list tonight)
I have a load of metallic pinks and purples as well as all the Mattes
I am away this weekend but if you can add my two accounts
velster01 - send cars here
velster - I will sent paints from here
I start sending paints tonight
 
velly
i checked my main account and i many pink and purple paints (i will pm you a list tonight)
I have a load of metallic pinks and purples as well as all the Mattes
I am away this weekend but if you can add my two accounts
velster01 - send cars here
velster - I will sent paints from here
I start sending paints tonight

Ok
 
sorry i have been away for a short holiday..i will sort this out tonight
 
velly
sorry i have been away for a short holiday..i will sort this out tonight

Ok maybe we can trade this weekend!
 
Back