Pink colored paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter ploopsy
  • 7 comments
  • 6,727 views
Messages
484
Canada
Toronto
Is there any car that I can purchase to unlock pink paint? It would be nice if the car was not to expensive.

I want to paint some of my cars pink as a gag when I am online.

Thanks for your help.
 
You get a matte pink paint chip for doing something early in the game, I'm not really sure what it was though.
 
Just saw a... some car in the Used Dealer that was pink.
 
The 1970 dodge challenger r/t comes in panther pink fomr the dealership, I bought my challenger in that color, it's a rad color!
 
Is there any car that I can purchase to unlock pink paint? It would be nice if the car was not to expensive.

I want to paint some of my cars pink as a gag when I am online.

Thanks for your help.

Did you get your pink paint?

If not I have a car I can send your way, just send it back. That should give your paint chip. If you need more we can send it back and forth many times.
 
My Lexus LF-A that I won from some ticket came out to be "passionate pink". It's like a tropical pink. This reminds me, I still haven't taken the LF-A for a spin.
 
Back