Pink Corvette?

• Thread starter bear1999
  • 29 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there a pink one? hmm snap a pic.. or give me youtube link and what time to look for it.

no...I haven't seen a pink one....are you talking the Art Morrison or the Z06? it could just be the lighting.

A man with complete security of his masculinity would drive a pink Corvette.

Wearing the missus' underwear at the same time.

Well GT5, Kazunori Yamauchi, Promises to have PAINT and LIVERY editors.. So you will get your.. umm.. Pink.. Vette.. or any other color .. all the colors of the rainbow.

gt5_online_details.jpg

If you watch the beginning of the opening movie when they show the Ferrari 599, Ford GT and the Corvette in the garage from behind the Corvette does look pink, but the second time they show the cars from the side as they leave the garage they show the Ferrari 599, Ford GT, Corvette, then the Ferrari F40, the F40 is red the Corvette dose look pink in comparison, like 80Y 2C2 said "it could just be the lighting". i see it to only cause bear1999 mentioned it i usually skip the opening movie after the first couple times i play the game

I don?t think its my tv. Pioneer 5080 plasma with D-Nice settings from AVS forum. It is also pink on my prjector that was calibrated by Guy Kuo.

Like people have already said, it will just be the lighting, it's probably red. There is no Pink Corvette in the game, so there won't be one in the intro, I am sure of that.

A man with complete security of his masculinity would drive a pink Corvette.

Wearing the missus' underwear at the same time.

I am 100% secure. Pink corvette, no problem

But Woman's Undies.. there is a line for that. It's just weird.

my ex-wife and i decided to wear each others clothes one time. i'm 6'1 and 16 stone, she was 5'4 and 8 stone

she looked like a clown in mine, and i couldn't get her undies past my knees :lol:

this must be off-topic by now, surely? :crazy:

Forget pink corvettes. How about

TorqueOmata4669.jpg

Pink Bugattis?

pink-enzo-iPhone.jpg

Pink Enzos?

pinkacr.jpg

Pink Viper ACR's?

dsc01818.JPG

Pink GTR's?

corvette.jpg

and you make a big deal about this?

Perhaps we lay off the posts here and let this thread die, OP has his answer, it was funny while it lasted.

Forget pink corvettes. How about
*snip*
and you make a big deal about this?
Fortunately, only the Bugatti is real. The rest are photoshops & the GT-R is actually a red, just in the wrong light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back