Pink Floyd Is ReunitingMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ev0
  • 8 comments
  • 556 views

Ev0

Messages
4,680
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4085966.stm

Looks like the classic lineup of Waters, Gilmore, Mason, and Wright is going to be getting back together for the Live 8 concert taking place in London! No word on if they will still stay together after the concert though.

Can anyone get me tickets? :lol:
 
Thanks for the news EvO. I hope they stay togheter after this concert, at least for a tour around the world (including Brazil, please!).

Also, tell Mr. Gilmour to get a grip and release the Pulse DVD already!
 
I presume Syd Barrett won't be joining the line-up.
 
TheCracker
I presume Syd Barrett won't be joining the line-up.

I think that's a fairly safe bet... :indiff:

Did you see all the tickets on sale on eBay?? People are being urged by Geldof to put in fake bids to stop people cashing in on their tickets...
 
i think the members are too old to start a world tour, but this is still good news. after 2 decades of floyd less.
 
Nice to hear their re-uniting. But I think it's just a one off. I wonder how long their set will be. Knowing Floyd's music 30 minutes is barely 4 songs!

And when was that Pulse DVD supposed to be out!?

eBay have stopped advertising those Live 8 ticket auctions now, haven't they?
 
Beelzebub
i think the members are too old to start a world tour, but this is still good news. after 2 decades of floyd less.
No different to Black Sabbath performing at Ozzfest last year I guess.

Awesome news. 👍
 
Just heard on the radio today that Floyd was heard rehearsing 4 songs off of Dark Side. No word on which songs though.
 
If someone could get me a couple of tickets, I would fly to London to see the show....
 
Back